***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I'm going shopping tonight. I hope to find stockings at a party store. I already have some stuff for inside them, but I'll get more tonight.

mommytotwo said:
It is about the items in the stocking.
You can get any type of stocking. It can be one of those plain red and white ones, a homemade one, or one that is on the fancier side, but I would focus more on the items inside.

:thumbsup2 GREAT!! That is what I was doing. I just wanted to make sure because the few stockings that I have seen around are those fancy ones and cost $$$.

I think I will try one of the craft stores that I usually get my holiday supplies at. Maybe they are set up since they do a HUGE Christmas business!! Maybe they will have them out this weekend.

Wyatt rec'd his stocking today. I think it is from snowwhitesmom.
Inside he found-
Bambi Plush
Big Pig from Chicken Little Plush
4th of July Beanie Baby Bear
Randall's Riddles (a Randall head with a book inside)
2-6pk of Air Heads
2 Die Cast Cars
2 Sudoku books
sunglasses
POTC stickers
Nick Crayons to go
Tigger Tissues
Mario Parachuter
Craft Pack
Model Kit
Suction Cup Soap Ball (this is so weird-where did you find it?)
Jr. Tangle
Goofy Pin
Power Rangers Sticker Pack oh and a stocking.

whew-I think I got it all. Between Wyatt being excited and Alex crying "but I want that" I'm not sure if I saw everything. Thank for fun exchange. :sunny:

I went shopping today since I have the day off from work! I have one or two more little things to pick up either tonight or on Sunday, and I will send my stocking out on Monday afternoon :thumbsup2

Hey all! We are so ecited this is our first exchange, but it has been a blast so far! We got our names and went shopping today. Both Stockings should be going out first thing Monday morning, as I want to make sure that I have everything for them.

Just a quick question, do we put who it is from or try to guess?

:confused3

Thanks for the help :)

Alex and Cassie (dd3)

schnerk said:
Hey all! We are so ecited this is our first exchange, but it has been a blast so far! We got our names and went shopping today. Both Stockings should be going out first thing Monday morning, as I want to make sure that I have everything for them.

Just a quick question, do we put who it is from or try to guess?

:confused3

Thanks for the help :)

Alex and Cassie (dd3)
You put in who it is from.

Now it you want to do the guessing just sign up for the anonymous card exchange next month. That can be a hoot.

I received my exchange today. It was from Michelle in N.H. I didn't see a Dis name. I've been out all evening looking for a Halloween pinata for a party at church tomorrow. I found the last one at Party City! I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet, so I'll post later as to what I got. Thank you very much Michelle. There is a LOT of stuff in the stocking and box. I can't wait to look at everything!
Maureen

Maureenmouse said:
I received my exchange today. It was from Michelle in N.H. I didn't see a Dis name. I've been out all evening looking for a Halloween pinata for a party at church tomorrow. I found the last one at Party City! I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet, so I'll post later as to what I got. Thank you very much Michelle. There is a LOT of stuff in the stocking and box. I can't wait to look at everything!
Maureen

That would be from snowwhitesmom.
Have fun at your Halloween party.

mickeyfan2 said:
You put in who it is from.

Now it you want to do the guessing just sign up for the anonymous card exchange next month. That can be a hoot.

I already have my cards and I'm putting my clues in!! I'm just a little anxious for that one :Pinkbounc :rotfl2:
Kimba

I have my name and am planning on doing most of my shopping on Weds as I am not finding Christmasy stuff anywhere but Hallmark around here. I am excited to do this and will post when I ship!

I posted mine today. I sent it airsure which has global tracking on. They said it would take 4 to 5 working days so my recipient should recieve it on Thursday or Friday.

I plan on mailing my package on Monday. If not, then Tuesday for sure. I like the postal worker that works on those days better than the other one.

I have a few minutes before we leave for the Halloween party at church. My girls are dressed as Angels and fllying around the house . I wantes to post what Snowwhites mom sent me.
It's funny, I looked in my sock drawer the other day and thought that i needed some new exciting socks as most of mine were plain white. Well low and behold here comes my stocking exchange with 8 pairs of really neat colorful socks!!!! So now I have an exciting collection of socks. but that was only the beginning. I also got 2 stampers, great for my classroom,
a big Pooh pen on a string,
Pooh kleenex,
a Tink make up case,
an icecream cone dish towel and an ice cream scoop which i also needed as I took mine to school,
Boyd's Home felt heart ornaments,
a beautiful silver bracelet in a cute holiday box,
Chicken Little antenna topper,
monkey gloves which my girls absolutely love, but since they're small, I don't have to worry about them wearing them
a snow man ornament
gingerbread stencil a cookie cookie cutter
I'm not sure what it's for, but it is a pretty mini kimono
and a realy nice stocking with a reindeer on it.

Thank you so much Michelle. I love everything.

Maureen

I'm glad you liked it all Maureen - the kimono thing is to put on a bottle of wine or sparkling cider when you give it as a gift - they are so pretty, I use them often and thought it might be handy for a New Year's Eve bottle of something!
Oh, and that bracelet? You almost didn't get it! :rotfl: I loved it and was going to buy one for myself, but at the craft shop I bought it at, there wasn't another one just like it!

I also received my stocking from Michelle (snowwhitesmom), I will be back later to post, I am trying to organize it all :goodvibes

Thank you again Michelle :thumbsup2 :wave:

:( I really missed out. I had a blast with this last year and was waiting for it to start. I came to look and see I missed out on the signups. That is what i get for not looking on here often enough! I must remember to keep a better eye out for this stuff so I won't keep missing them. :blush:

TheDisneyBunch said:
:( I really missed out. I had a blast with this last year and was waiting for it to start. I came to look and see I missed out on the signups. That is what i get for not looking on here often enough! I must remember to keep a better eye out for this stuff so I won't keep missing them. :blush:

Pming you Amanda ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter