***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

MickeyMamma said:
This may sound silly, but we are supposed to fit what we pick out IN a stocking, yes?

One of the items I picked out is a little big and I am not sure if I will find a stocking for it. Hmmmm.

Got both of our names though. We are off tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff for them. I think I have a good idea. :)

::yes::, but if you have something that you are not able to fit into the stocking, you can just pack it together with the stocking.

Right...i've shopped and i've packed, now just have to find something to put it in.

:cool1: I have got my name!! I will start my shopping tonight!! I will send mine this weekend! I AM SO EXCITED! This is going to be so fun!!! :cool1:

All 71 names have gone out. :dance3:
Please remember to post here when you send out your exchange. And also let us know when you have recieved yours.
Delivery confirmation is suggested.
And remember, if you are sending to a different country, please send your exchange via Air Mail. Or to Hawaii via Priority Mail.
:santa: Have fun everyone :santa:.

I got my shopping doen tonight will send in the morning!! Will post after I go to the P.O.!

snowwhitesmom said:
Sent mine out today! Priority with D/C!
:wave2: how are you woman!!! Have been hosting exchanges lately ??? :blush:

timmy

got my name and will shop this weekend... or maybe Tuesday next week.. TDS stage set changes on Sunday :woohoo: I know they have alot of cute stuff back stage!

Hi Timmy! :wave2:
No hosting lately - too busy at work and home - maybe this winter! Or maybe one of the letter exchanges - we'll see!
How are YOU?

My stocking is stuffed, not everything would fit in, and in a bag so I can get the flat rate box tomorrow. It should be on it's way tomorrow.

I've just started shopping today. I'm hoping to be finished this weekend.

snowwhitesmom said:
How are YOU?

hangin' and looking forward to some snow soon! I had enough of the summer heat! :goodvibes Well I will keep an eye on what letter you'll be hosting ! I still have my earings and everytime I wear em I remember you. My sister thinks am crazy coz I always talk about my earings synonimous with snowwhitesmom and she said "you dont know her and you make it sound like you know her personally" :confused3 It must be a DIS thing ! :joker: :cloud9:

I'm going to get the last few bits tomorrow when I go into town and then post it airmail then. Most of the items fitted into the stocking but a few had to be put in the envelope as they were too big for the stocking.

Mine went out today! Priority with delivery confirmation! I couldn't fit the filled stocking in the box so it's partially filled with the rest of the goodies tucked in around it!!!
Kimba

May I naively ask.... Is it this exchange more about a great stocking or what is inside of the stocking? :confused3

I have been collecting things, but I just wanted to make sure before I sent it out. There are not many stores around here that have their Christmas displays set up yet. Trying to hunt down stockings but so far not having alot of luck.

MickeyMamma said:
May I naively ask.... Is it this exchange more about a great stocking or what is inside of the stocking? :confused3

I have been collecting things, but I just wanted to make sure before I sent it out. There are not many stores around here that have their Christmas displays set up yet. Trying to hunt down stockings but so far not having alot of luck.

It is about the items in the stocking.
You can get any type of stocking. It can be one of those plain red and white ones, a homemade one, or one that is on the fancier side, but I would focus more on the items inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter