***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

They other 2 still show on transit only, I guess not everybody scaned the packages :( hopefully tomorrow.

When are you returning? The thread will still be open, so yes please post. I will actually be posting the opening party thread later tonight, so you might be able to post before you leave. :goodvibes Have a safe trip!

Thanks! I'll be back from DW on 12/9. I probably won't be online in the morning as I have to leave for the airport at 5:45 A.M. Setting my radio for 4:15!!! :scared: I'll post when I return! :cool1:

What time is the opening party Patsy?

I will post the thread soon. And everyone seems so busy that we can all open our stockings when you have the time. Set some time aside to enjoy your stocking, and maybe some hot cocoa to keep you warm, put on some Christmas music, and enjoy the start of the Christmas season :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter