***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I got my xmas box about 65 minutes ago.... and here's what I got!!

- 5x7 Photo Frame

-10 qt multi purpose Bucket ~ will be use in my upcoming "Laundry the Diser Way" meet I know I do come with crazy things when it comes to Dis :rotfl: at the Hippy Dippy Pool at PoP!!!)

-tealight fountain.. perfect for my desk at work... now hoepfuuly my corner would be feng shui happy ;)

-snowman tea light

-mickey/donald purple phot album

- candy cane ornament

-a blue and white scrubby bobby

hmmm do I conclude the exchange//// :goodvibes

:woohoo:

Yeah! I got a package today! Thank you Erica! (Sorry, I don't know your screen name!)

I got photo coasters (had been looking at these!)--can't wait to put some WDW trip pics in them. A Mickey photo album, a candy cane ornament, a frame, a loofah, a snowman votive holder, and a pop-open bucket that will come in VERY handy at the beach in a few weeks!

Thank you soooo much! :Pinkbounc

It was mailed in a Thin Mint box...my DSs were excited--they thought they were getting GS cookies!

So glad to hear of those arrivals.
We are now waiting on, these people to recieve their exchanges-

*KimRaye
*And myself for the original exchange, and the elf box.

pennst8r said:
:woohoo:

Yeah! I got a package today! Thank you Erica! (Sorry, I don't know your screen name!)

I got photo coasters (had been looking at these!)--can't wait to put some WDW trip pics in them. A Mickey photo album, a candy cane ornament, a frame, a loofah, a snowman votive holder, and a pop-open bucket that will come in VERY handy at the beach in a few weeks!

Thank you soooo much! :Pinkbounc

It was mailed in a Thin Mint box...my DSs were excited--they thought they were getting GS cookies!

That was my DD

Glad you liked it
sorry about the thin mint excitement
it was the only box I had left
actually three of them were mailed in Girls scout boxes :rotfl:

ANTSS2001 said:
I got my xmas box about 65 minutes ago.... and here's what I got!!

- 5x7 Photo Frame

-10 qt multi purpose Bucket ~ will be use in my upcoming "Laundry the Diser Way" meet I know I do come with crazy things when it comes to Dis :rotfl: at the Hippy Dippy Pool at PoP!!!)

-tealight fountain.. perfect for my desk at work... now hoepfuuly my corner would be feng shui happy ;)

-snowman tea light

-mickey/donald purple phot album

- candy cane ornament

-a blue and white scrubby bobby

hmmm do I conclude the exchange//// :goodvibes

Glad it FInally made it there :cheer2:

mommytotwo said:
So glad to hear of those arrivals.
We are now waiting on, these people to recieve their exchanges-

*KimRaye
*And myself for the original exchange, and the elf box.
:rolleyes1

disneygirlatheart said:
I had a package today from Ryka to replace the broken snowglobe. It was a winnie the pooh t-shirt. I loved it. Thanks so much!!!!
I'm happy it arrived. I was trying to time it so you got it on the day you got back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter