***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

This actually arrived last week, but i have not been online in almost 2 weeks because i had an eye infection and couldnt wear contacts and lost my glasses, but my new glasses came in yesterday so here goes:

From Ursulasmyhero :banana: :

*snowglobe with really cute fish in and on it, packaged in a cute chinese-take-out-style box (i collect snowglobes and this is really cute! :woohoo: )
*happiest celebration on earth picture frame (i absolutely love this and can't wait until our trip to take a picture to fill it! :cheer2: )
*pink(my fave color :love: ) luggage tag with lips and "swak" on it
*lime green handheld fan with belt clip (will come in handy next month at wdw!) :bounce:
*pink bath puff sponge
*purple bath confetti
*little mermaid bouncing ball (surprisingly it is areil and not ursula!)
*photo album with stripes and flowers
*disney playing cards
*red gingham flipflops with purple seashell decorations
*sunflower suncatcher

i love :lovestruc everything! thanks so much!
-colleen

p.s. i need to check with my brother on why my person didnt receive my exchange, since he was supposed to send it when i couldnt see....)

plove53 said:
This actually arrived last week, but i have not been online in almost 2 weeks because i had an eye infection and couldnt wear contacts and lost my glasses, but my new glasses came in yesterday so here goes:

From Ursulasmyhero :banana: :

*snowglobe with really cute fish in and on it, packaged in a cute chinese-take-out-style box (i collect snowglobes and this is really cute! :woohoo: )
*happiest celebration on earth picture frame (i absolutely love this and can't wait until our trip to take a picture to fill it! :cheer2: )
*pink(my fave color :love: ) luggage tag with lips and "swak" on it
*lime green handheld fan with belt clip (will come in handy next month at wdw!) :bounce:
*pink bath puff sponge
*purple bath confetti
*little mermaid bouncing ball (surprisingly it is areil and not ursula!)
*photo album with stripes and flowers
*disney playing cards
*red gingham flipflops with purple seashell decorations
*sunflower suncatcher

i love :lovestruc everything! thanks so much!
-colleen

p.s. i need to check with my brother on why my person didnt receive my exchange, since he was supposed to send it when i couldnt see....)

I'm so glad to see that it arrived and that the sun catcher isn't damaged. I loved it and it was VERY hard for me to part with . *grin* It is VERY hard to find Anything with Ursula on it, so I had to settle for the Redhead. ;) . I do hope that the Luggage tag will serve you well on your trip to Disney, and it will help you mark your bag and make it easy to retrieve when you land in OTown.

Have a safe journey.

Just an update

not 1

not 2

but 3 out of 4 came back to me

and 2 had NO MARKINGS at all
makes me wonder if they ever even left the PO :rolleyes: :confused3

but I remailed them and resent the other MIA

from the "good" PO today

the guy said they should be there Mon or Tues

sorry everyone but they are on there way Priority with DC from the Good place

kaylajr said:
Just an update

not 1

not 2

but 3 out of 4 came back to me

and 2 had NO MARKINGS at all
makes me wonder if they ever even left the PO :rolleyes: :confused3

but I remailed them and resent the other MIA

from the "good" PO today

the guy said they should be there Mon or Tues

sorry everyone but they are on there way Priority with DC from the Good place

I am guessing am one of that 4!!! :confused3 And if you remember... the same thing happend to me when I was mailing stuff for you last year... it came back to me for no apparent reason :badpc:

:confused3

Sure will be nice when that spooky PO is closed.
At least some came back this time, Kayla......who knows where all those other MIA ones have ended up :eek:

ANTSS2001 said:
I am guessing am one of that 4!!! :confused3 And if you remember... the same thing happend to me when I was mailing stuff for you last year... it came back to me for no apparent reason :badpc:

Yes, Timmy one of them is the exchange going to you.

Did you point it out to the people at the new post office, that they were mailed out and returned without markings? You really SHOULDN'T have to pay postage twice, that's so Redundant and Stooopid. *eyeroll*

ANTSS2001 said:
Thats right
I had forgotten

spooky

Let's go mail!

:sail:

ok, the cheerleader would have been the better smilie, but this one was so dang funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter