Christmas Gifts for TEENS

My DD (15), DS (22) are getting some games to share, we do this every year. This year is the Escape Room games by Spin Master and the Deluxe 221B Baker Street board game.
They also have other items they are getting individually - camera, phone, bowling gear, Stranger Things themed items.

The Sherlock game looks interesting. Where did you get it?

I bought all of the games on Amazon.

Thanks. I saw it on there and it was 60 bucks? I did find it for 35 shipped on Christianbook of all places. Hopefully that is in line with amazon's original price. Thanks for the idea we love SHERLOCK!

Again MunchPak vs SnackCrate and Snack Crate beat Much Pak this month hands down! We got a Germany Snack Crate this time. The Ramyun Fever box was interesting some Ramen were winners some were losers but the winners DS has asked me to find them locally. The brand he seems to like is Samyang.

Munch Pak customer service refused to let us canx the subscription and I signed up for 12 months so I will just continue to post disappointment in their boxes.

I only ordered one month of the Ramyun Fever but this one I might subscribe too. It is shipped from Korea so shipping takes a long time.

Again MunchPak vs SnackCrate and Snack Crate beat Much Pak this month hands down! We got a Germany Snack Crate this time. The Ramyun Fever box was interesting some Ramen were winners some were losers but the winners DS has asked me to find them locally. The brand he seems to like is Samyang.

Munch Pak customer service refused to let us canx the subscription and I signed up for 12 months so I will just continue to post disappointment in their boxes.

I only ordered one month of the Ramyun Fever but this one I might subscribe too. It is shipped from Korea so shipping takes a long time.
Cool! What size Snack Crate do you buy?

Just an idea for anyone looking for filler gifts... We went to Cracker Barrel last weekend and they had a huge selection of GIANT candies. I totally forgot about those, but I bet my pre teen would be amazed to get the worlds biggest Reeses peanut butter cup! LOL I also ordered him the Beanboozled game. I'm sure he and his friends will have some good laughs over that. Also saw that Hot Topic has 30% off all Harry Potter right now. They have some really cute and inexpensive accessories.

Just an idea for anyone looking for filler gifts... We went to Cracker Barrel last weekend and they had a huge selection of GIANT candies. I totally forgot about those, but I bet my pre teen would be amazed to get the worlds biggest Reeses peanut butter cup! LOL

Target has some large items like that. DD17 points out the package of supersized Reeses peanut butter cups everytime we go - I got it for her one year, and she LOVED it. She keeps dropping hints that she wants it again. But not this year - instead I got her a supersized package of Hello Pandas. She'll be more than happy with that!

As far as other gifts go, Canon came out with a deal today on a refurb camera a generation newer than the one I had just received for DD, for only $50 more. My research indicates it would be money well spent to get the newer version, so I called Canon this morning and they approved my returning the first one even though I had opened it so I could buy the new one. They are even paying the return shipping since it was a holiday season purchase. While the wait time on hold was a bit long, they were a great organization to deal with, unlike many other customer service experiences I have lately. It's so sad that good customer service is the exception to the rule these days. Anyway - anyone looking at camera equipment, I highly recommend buying directly from Canon!

My 15 year old daughter is very hard to buy for and I found $28 flights to Atlanta, so I'm surprising her and we're going for the day to the Kylie Jenner pop up store at the Lenox mall. Has anybody been? Just wondering about line ups and how much inventory they have in stock, we live in Canada and can't get it here, so she's going to want to stock up.

My 15 year old daughter is very hard to buy for and I found $28 flights to Atlanta, so I'm surprising her and we're going for the day to the Kylie Jenner pop up store at the Lenox mall. Has anybody been? Just wondering about line ups and how much inventory they have in stock, we live in Canada and can't get it here, so she's going to want to stock up.

Love the idea of experiences. I got both DD and DH a big one this year and while they definitely have some physical gifts to open the experiences always seem to generate a lot of excitement. I know nothing of the Jenners but sounds like your DD does. Great idea!

I am getting my son a tv for his dorm room. Today I saw that the Eagles are playing a show a couple hours from us during his spring break. So I think I'm going to try to get tickets. Apparently I can get presale tickets Tuesday with American Express. The tickets are insanely expensive but the Eagles are his second favorite band just behind the Beatles. I like them a lot myself so I think I'm going to try for 2 tickets and put them under the tree from Santa for him and me.

We got our November Raymun Box from SnackFever. This is our second box from them and we really like this one! I have a "fire box" coming soon too with "fire noodles." My DS who is 15 eats a ton of raymun because it's an easy after school meal he can cook himself. I like raymun too especially watching Kdramas.

If you have a teen that likes Ramen / Raymun, I suggest the SnackFever Raymun box.

NOTE: This box is shipped directly from South Korea, so the shipping takes a while. From reading their website there are Wave 1, 2, and 3 shipments each month.

https://www.snackfever.com/
https://www.snackfever.com/ramyunfever

Their facebook has coupon codes:
https://www.facebook.com/RamyunFever/

I want to add another box from this company but since I have the other boxes (MunchPak that won't let me cancel, and SnackCrate) I can't justify it. The kids have commented a few times that the SnackCrate box was good this time. Even DH has been munching on the German snacks.

Feat socks popped up on my Facebook Feed which reminded me, my son (age 25) commented again a few weeks ago that he licked the Star Wars and fun socks I bought last Christmas. So I ordered the mystery boxes (one of each, tall and no show) and I will let the kids pick socks from the box. I know the oldest and youngest will wear them for sure.

https://featsocks.com/

And if you are interested in the Star Wars socks, this is the website I ordered from last year. Looks like they also have Star Wars underwear now.

I also see they offer DISNEY socks too!

https://www.stance.com/star-wars-socks/

https://www.stance.com/women-disney-socks/

I got DD16 the cutest (I think!) Bearpaw Shantelle boots on shoemall.com last night. They were on sale for $39.99 and free shipping so I thought that was not bad. She said she wanted brown Bearpaws but I wasn't sure on style. I hope they're a winner.

This is not from me, but my boyfriend bought tickets for my daughter & I to see Hamilton in Chicago! The tickets are her Christmas gift, but they are for the day before her birthday in Jan, so her birthday gift is a weekend in Chicago for some eating & shopping, seeing the show and staying at a swanky hotel. She is going to flip out! We live in NE Ohio so I know she's not expecting this at all but has been talking about seeing it for over a year. I LOVE experiences over "things" any day. He's also looking into tickets for his son to see the Impractical Jokers guys in Feb., his birthday is also in Jan. Fun having 2 teenagers birthdays within 2 weeks after Christmas! :rolleyes::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter