**** CHRISTMAS bargains thread****

I was hoping they would do a S&G offer this year :) The Hatbox last year was fab. I logged on and ordered mine online first thing this morning and had an email already to say it's with DHL already :thumbsup2

Brilliant Elaine :) I ordered mine for collection in store next week, it was a great offer, when you add up the individual items it was a great buy! :thumbsup2

Brilliant Elaine :) I ordered mine for collection in store next week, it was a great offer, when you add up the individual items it was a great buy! :thumbsup2

After seeing last years sell in such a short time I was sure if I didn't order online I wouldn't get one. I went to town at lunch time and they had stacks of them. A staff member told me that there are 200 extra per store this year :eek: That's a lot of S&G ;) The products do look a bit lost in the huge box but like you say it's a great buy - the box and bag are just bonus extras :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter