**** CHRISTMAS bargains thread****

Does everyone know about Amazon's Black Friday deals starting tomorrow.

Over 300 deals including:
* The Take That ‘Progress' CD for £1 will be released at 9am on Monday
* 50% off Sony TVs
* 50% off RRP Raleigh bicycles
* Over 60% off Microsoft Xbox consoles
* Over 70% off Orchira pearl jewellery
* Over 50% off Sony Blu-ray players
* Over 60% off RRP Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum
* Over 60% off Flip Mino High Def Camcorders
* Over 60% off Nintendo Wii consoles

Amazon Black Friday Deals

The Disney Store has free delivery this weekend when you spend over £50

They are also giving a £5 voucher when you spend £50 and £10 voutcher when you spend £100

Does everyone know about Amazon's Black Friday deals starting tomorrow.

Over 300 deals including:
* The Take That ‘Progress' CD for £1 will be released at 9am on Monday
* 50% off Sony TVs
* 50% off RRP Raleigh bicycles
* Over 60% off Microsoft Xbox consoles
* Over 70% off Orchira pearl jewellery
* Over 50% off Sony Blu-ray players
* Over 60% off RRP Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum
* Over 60% off Flip Mino High Def Camcorders
* Over 60% off Nintendo Wii consoles

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Thanks i'm off to check that out.

Thanks i'm off to check that out.

There's not a whole lot of info on it at the moment. No idea if it starts at midnight tonight or I've read somewhere 9am tomorrow but no one really knows! I've very nearly finished my Christmas shopping but worried I miss out on something good! LOL

There's not a whole lot of info on it at the moment. No idea if it starts at midnight tonight or I've read somewhere 9am tomorrow but no one really knows! I've very nearly finished my Christmas shopping but worried I miss out on something good! LOL

I've signed up for the alerts.

Well that was good fun! If you didn't have your mouse hovering, ready to click the second the items went on sale, then you didn't get anything. I managed to get Harry Potter box set 1-6 on Blue Ray for £12.97 which I was chuffed about, but I didn't get the £50 Wii or the £1 Take That cd.

It all starts again tomorrow. :teeth:

Well that was good fun! If you didn't have your mouse hovering, ready to click the second the items went on sale, then you didn't get anything. I managed to get Harry Potter box set 1-6 on Blue Ray for £12.97 which I was chuffed about, but I didn't get the £50 Wii or the £1 Take That cd.

It all starts again tomorrow. :teeth:

I think the £50 Wii's were definitely the best deal going today!

Nothing that took my fancy today, or already have it (Take That album, Wii) but I'm already a bit addicted and can see myself buying stuff I don't really want/need out of the excitement! LOL Roll on tomorrow!

I've had a few good Christmas bargains in the last couple of days.

My Mum offered to buy a netbook each for the girls and upon looking and getting a bit frustrated with the same spec and poor battery life and screen size of the 10'' models I stumbled across a 11.6'' inch larger netbook for sale direct from HP for £299. It has Windows 7 premium (instead of the usual home starter) 2gb ram (instead of 1gb) a larger screen, double battery life, dual core (celeron) processor and fantastic sound system. It is described as an entertainment PC - £299 is a sale price, in addition if you enter RUDOLPH as a code you'll recieve a further 10% off and if you go through Quidco an additional 8%. I discovered this morning that this is all over hotukdeals - so get in fast if you're interested. Technically I got two laptops which list price would be £800, for under £500.

I also got Holly Fluttering wings (Ben and Holly character) from Play.com for £12.49 instead of £21 and 4% through Quidco.

Boggle Flash (award winning learning spelling game) is RRP £25 is £13.99 on Amazon.

Happy Shopping:santa::santa:

Disney DVD's in Sainsbury's - all of these are £5 each:

Alice in Wonderland
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Snow White (2 disc version)
Pirates of the Caribbean
101 Dalmatians
102 Dalmatians
Narnia
Freaky Friday
The Fox and the Hound 2
High School Musical 3
Hannah Montana
G Force

Plus more!
Free delivery and don't forget Quidco.:goodvibes

Just bought the Leapster 2 (pink) from Argos for £19.94, it's a misprice as it should be £29.99.

Sainsbury's have Shrek Forever After (released Monday 6th December) for £8 on DVD. Possibly available on-line too :thumbsup2

Here's some codes I've used recently :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Magic of Disney Art - 10% OFF
SAVE10

Waterstones - 15% OFF
DN3975

Red Letter Days - 17% OFF
MVCXMAS17

For the chocolate lovers...Thorntons - 15% OFF
MVXC

:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Boots have their final 'Offer of the week' before Christmas starting today.

It's the Soap & Glory tote back, should be £60, now at £25! :eek: Mine's in the on-line bag already this morning ;)

Competition to win one of 10 £50 Disneystore.co.uk vouchers and you get a 10% off code just for entering :thumbsup2 I bought some of the reduced Christmas decs :goodvibes
http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/prima/

Also use prima25 for 25% off at evans.co.uk

Debenhams has up to 40% off in many departments again, instore and online. I just got some love2shop vouchers for pressie from work so I may just have to pop in over the weekend (early!!)

Oh and don't forget Quidco for these too ;)

Boots have their final 'Offer of the week' before Christmas starting today.

It's the Soap & Glory tote back, should be £60, now at £25! :eek: Mine's in the on-line bag already this morning ;)

I was hoping they would do a S&G offer this year :) The Hatbox last year was fab. I logged on and ordered mine online first thing this morning and had an email already to say it's with DHL already :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter