Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

WHOO HOO JESS!!! Happy dance! :yay:

All you peoples going in December, remember to PM me or list on this thread any info you want me to add/delete/modify on our google calender.

I suspect this thread will be more active in a couple of months. Especially once some group things get more solidified.

I'm not single but am probably going solo for a long weekend in December, if anything my sister will be coming and both of us would love to do a meet and great! I won't know my dates until the Fall but I will keep checking this thread for updates.

Thanks for organizing Lovesmickey and oregongirl!

I'm not single but am probably going solo for a long weekend in December, if anything my sister will be coming and both of us would love to do a meet and great! I won't know my dates until the Fall but I will keep checking this thread for updates.

Thanks for organizing Lovesmickey and oregongirl!

Be sure to let me know if you'll be there any time between Dec 11-18th!

Gotcha on the Calendar LuvSnowWhite!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=carey@roadsendfilms.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Also, I wanted to point out three things to everyone reading the thread:

1) It might be fun to add birthdays between now and December 2010. I've added mine in August to get us started.

2) I still think it would be fun to add more info about those willing to share - I can add it to your "dates attending" so that others can read more about you (i.e. sex/age/location/occupation/etc.)

3) It looks like there are 12 of us on Monday, December 6th (albeit some of us are arriving/departing that day). Maybe that would be a good day to consider a meet. Also on Sunday, December 12th there are 9 of us; on Sunday, December 5th there are 10 of us. Possible meet days?

:)

Add my bday 9/23 and planning on being there Dec 1st -15 at least so my idea is We can have a bunch of meets that I will attend so everyone can come join me and would still aim for singles since as of now I will be down there alone thats why I made the thread to begin with.

I will setup a meet for Dec 11th for Lauren-Elizabeth and anyone else who wants to attend and maybe we could plan a dinner meet what you think?

Add my bday 9/23 and planning on being there Dec 1st -15 at least so my idea is We can have a bunch of meets that I will attend so everyone can come join me and would still aim for singles since as of now I will be down there alone thats why I made the thread to begin with.

9/23 is my son's birthday! Mine is 9/29! :goodvibes

I will setup a meet for Dec 11th for Lauren-Elizabeth and anyone else who wants to attend and maybe we could plan a dinner meet what you think?

We'll be there with my friend Kimmy & her son, Landon. December 11th we'll be eating at Ohana and then watching Holiday Wishes from the Poly Beach.

We'll be there with my friend Kimmy & her son, Landon. December 11th we'll be eating at Ohana and then watching Holiday Wishes from the Poly Beach.

We'll have checked out from our room right on the Poly beach the day before! So sad to even think about checkout day...

My birthday is December 19!!

My idea is lots have the time of our lives and party like no other the problem is what about the little ones ? Any suggestions on how to throw a party and where can they go?

My idea is lots have the time of our lives and party like no other the problem is what about the little ones ? Any suggestions on how to throw a party and where can they go?

Luckily we're traveling with family, and they've already agreed to watch ours so my friend, sister and I can have a grown-up night or two. For those who have kids 4-12, they can use the kids' clubs at some of the deluxes.

Birthdays given thus far have been updated!

Also, I don't want to speak for Lauren_Elizabeth, but a meet on December 12 might be better than December 11 as according to the calendar there are nine different folks accounted for on the 12th instead of eight on the 11th. And I can not attend a December 11 meet as I will be going home that day so really it's seven versus nine - albeit DisneyDonnaM goes home on the 12th so she might not be able to attend in any event, in which case it would be seven versus eight.

Perhaps it is too early to start planning - unless we are keeping things incredibly casual. I was thinking that as December approches some actual organized events (a few possibly with some cost involved) would be fun to try and set up. Examples: Dessert party at MK, group ressie at Le Cellier Steakhouse, private illuminations viewing area, fireworks cruise, etc.

But if we're talking just casual "come if you want" meets at ESPN Club and the like, I guess you could technically have that as an option every single night (at various restaurants even), for those that don't want to dine alone.

What does the thread think? Does anyone already have dining reservations? Should we start comparing to see if there are similarities? Do folks like the idea of organized special events or just casual non-RSVP type meets?

I would also vote that, generally speaking, these are adult meetings and accommodations for kids will not be arranged or expected.

- Carey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter