Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

I am goin to be making list of who is coming soon so now is the time to join in on the fun and make new friends and who knows maybe more:goodvibes

Ok here is the deal if anyone is goin and single and wants to meetup after 7Pm Dec 15th though Dec 21st we can make plans to do something fun ,

i work at epcot fulltime so lots of time im here "solo" before/after work
PM me if youd like to meetup!

Had to change my travel dates. Booked my flights. I arrive on December 11th and leave the 15th! Thinking of staying at AKL. Southwest is having a good deal on Disney right now, they have buy 4 get three free park hoppers. I did the math and the cost is actually lower to purchase their plan with the PH and dining plan than to get the free dining through Disney!

I am now traveling Solo since my two friends bailed on me. Meeting up with my friend who works for Disney, but I will be doing a lot of solo stuff during the days she is working. So I am around if anyone wants to meet up!

Since were within 3 months I am asking one last time if anyone wants to join the single meets if not I am goin to cancel it .:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter