Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

yes I am a traditionalist and I am hoping to have my wedding as religious as possible...

I just found your PJ and your plans are great! Your dress is spectacular! Can I ask where you are getting your invitations from?

I also just found your PJ and I am so glad I did! Everything is absolutely amazing!! Thanks for all the pictures. I really love everything you have picked out. I can't wait to hear more! Have you thought about the menu? I am also interested in the string quartet for my reception for my VR. Did you get to hear them play?
A friend of mine had the cigar rolling at her wedding and it was a huge hit!! I really love that idea.

Christina, you are going to have an amazing wedding!!

Have you made any other ceremony choices? I know you said you wanted a religious wedding and I was hoping to steal some ideas . . . I mean, be inspired by you again. ;)

Just came across your PJ and I love it! DF and I are high school sweethearts too, we live in FL, are getting our engagement pictures taken at Vizcaya,etc etc. I love your dress and I can't wait to keep reading more. We have a lot in common! :) Happy planning and congrats on your wedding!!

I just wanted to say congratulations to you both, everything looks amazing, I love your dress. You have great taste.
Me and my dh will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary the day of your wedding, I hope you have a truly magical day.

Love Wendy xxx

Christina everything look's great!!!! Your music selection sounds so classy!!!

Hi there!

Just found your PJ and WHOA does your wedding sound like it's going to be A-mazing!!! Can't wait for more pics and updates!!!

So Michelle called me and introduced herself and she told me that I will be receiving the wedding kit through e-mail and then we will set our wedding planning session.. WOO HOO cant wait

Aww yay Christina!!!Is it Michelle Wenzler?? I love her!!

So I received my wedding package yesterday, soooo excited.. It came with a sampler dvd of wedding cakes and a cd of the organ music. I chose my cake which is the castle cake and mom and dad loved it. I am hoping they can do red velvet

This saturday I try on my veil... :cool1:

So I received my wedding package yesterday, soooo excited.. It came with a sampler dvd of wedding cakes and a cd of the organ music. I chose my cake which is the castle cake and mom and dad loved it. I am hoping they can do red velvet

This saturday I try on my veil... :cool1:

Yes, we are having a 3 layer cake, and the middle layer is Red Velvet with cream cheese. They don't bringing it out at the tasting, but they will make it!

I have Michelle Wenzler too! I met her at my planning session last week - she was great! I also met her assistant, Jessie - she was very nice too.

Thank you, your actually the first person who knows what our wedding song is, not that many people know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter