Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

I'm so glad you've started your PJ. You have been a busy girl making decisions already. I love the pink and brown combination, and your dress! WOWOWOWOW:faint: It's absolutely gorgeous! Now it will be nice in white but I'm a bit of a pink girl myself so I really like the pink too.:cool1:

I can't wait to hear more!popcorn::

Can I just be the first to say.............

HOLY CRAP, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

How did I not see this thread?!

Your pictures are amazing! Your dress is amazing! Your wedding is sure to be amazing!

Now I love my wedding and I love the significant amount of money I saved both myself and my parents (for the honeymoon, and future purchases, and the fact that my DH and I are virtually debt free...and the Proposal was enough Disney Romance for me). I love all those reasons. But your wedding.....your wedding is the kind of wedding I dreamed of. So if I may, at least for the wedding, I am going to live vicariously through you. Congrats and happy planning! Enjoy the privilege of making your dreams come true.

BM bouqets and mine will be white roses and rows of cascading stephanotis falling just like Jessica Simpsons bouqet
untitled-5.jpg

Wow! How fabulous! I am so excited for you - I love your dress, flowers, carriage - everything!!! I just can't wait for you to post more now! :goodvibes :goodvibes One day I'll get started on mine..... I'm such a procrastinator!:goodvibes

The pj looks great. Love everything you have so far. Looking forward to seeing more.

Wow I am amazed at your organization and it is wonderful that you know exactly what you want! :cheer2: Your special day will undoubtedly be beautiful and I hope you will post tons of pictures!

I'm so amazed of how much you have already planned out . . you still have more than a year until your wedding. . . All the Disney brides here truly inspire me.

I love your dress - perfect to fit a princess - and i love the bouquet . . .that's very magical!!

Congrats again!!! Hope to see more!

:cloud9: Finally, I have had a chance to come back. I love the formal feeling of your bridal wear and everything else. It is very elegant and very suiting for WDW Weddings. My DF would love your style. He wants the formal ball stuff. I want simple cocktail. I hope to compromise in the middle. I can't wait to hear more stuff. You are so ready. We are 7 months away... I dont have all that yet.

Happy Planning!princess:

WOW!! I had never seen your PJ. Everything is soooooo Beautiful. Your dress is GORGEOUS!

Thank you. I should be getting my letter of agreement next week

I cant wait

We are November 10, 2008 at Italy, ADH and a desert party in UK. I know there is another bride on here that is November 9.

I called Randy and he was available - now I just have to decide. I am also interested in what his finished books actually look like. As you him booked, do you have any ideas? I love his pictures - but want to make sure for the money we will be paying that I like his actually finished books also.

Linda

Oh. My. Word.

I thought I had spent the last couple of months pretty much reading every single PJ on here, but I'd missed yours until just now! How absolutely stunning everything looks! I mean, TRULY stunning!!! People called Christina obviously have an great style of taste!!! :lmao: (Actually, that couldn't be more far from the truth for me!) Your wedding day is going to be absolutely spectacular and I look forward to reading your plans in the coming the months when I have post-wedding blues! :goodvibes

Christina

xxx

We are November 10, 2008 at Italy, ADH and a desert party in UK. I know there is another bride on here that is November 9.

I called Randy and he was available - now I just have to decide. I am also interested in what his finished books actually look like. As you him booked, do you have any ideas? I love his pictures - but want to make sure for the money we will be paying that I like his actually finished books also.

Linda

That's me!!! I'm November 9th! WP & ADH! Your plans are spectacular! I'm lookng forward to seeing more as time goes on.

Glad to see you're around. We'll have to compare notes as we go on. I just heard back from Heidi and they have received my contract and I will be emailing them my list tomorrow and hopefully they will get the Save the Date packages out within the next two weeks.

Linda

Just catching up on your pj and I have really enjoyed reading about your big day! Thank you so much for sharing it. I love your gown, it is so beautiful!

Hi Christina,

Loving your plans so far! Your wedding is going to be amazing! I'm getting married 2 weeks after you :banana:

I've also booked Ana and Randy - I'm really excited about them because of all the great things I've heard about them.

Did you order your dress already? It looks amazing on you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter