CHICAGO/O'HARE Meet 11/12/05 - There's a PIC near the end!!!

Just a note to let you know that I'm at work right now and I have a busy afternoon ahead of me. :rolleyes: We are planning on leaving about 4:00 or so, this afternoon, and won't be on the computer much this afternoon. So, we'll see everyone tomorrow at 5! :cool1:

Hi friends!
Honestly, I'm not sure if I will attend or not. This week has been very stressful as my grandma had unexpected open heart sugery. Early this morning (4:30am) we got the call that she had to go back into the OR. She is stable right now, but I'm just truly exhausted and I need to take care of myself and my family. I will try to make it, but I'm thinking I won't be able to. Another time for sure! :)

Lisa

Sorry to hear about that Lisa. You do need to take care of you first before anything else!!!! I will keep your grandma in my prayers!

Hey everybody...my headcount just dropped to 1 + Spencer in the car. I may just stop by...not too sure. DH's mom went into the hosp. yesterday, we almost lost her.

He left today to go up and take care of his parents, and probably bring them back down here. again. :(

Anyway, I'll have to see how things are going. Wish I could tell you more...Hopefully I can make it. Spencer would love the road trip! :dog:

lajones81 said:
Hi friends!
Honestly, I'm not sure if I will attend or not. This week has been very stressful as my grandma had unexpected open heart sugery. Early this morning (4:30am) we got the call that she had to go back into the OR. She is stable right now, but I'm just truly exhausted and I need to take care of myself and my family. I will try to make it, but I'm thinking I won't be able to. Another time for sure! :)

Lisa
Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I so wanted to meet you, a fellow WISHer, but RL and FAMILY are definately more important. {{HUGS}} for you and your Grandma and family! I pray she's feeling better soon.

Beastlover said:
Hey everybody...my headcount just dropped to 1 + Spencer in the car. I may just stop by...not too sure. DH's mom went into the hosp. yesterday, we almost lost her.

He left today to go up and take care of his parents, and probably bring them back down here. again. :(

Anyway, I'll have to see how things are going. Wish I could tell you more...Hopefully I can make it. Spencer would love the road trip! :dog:
{{HUGS}} and prayers Michelle! Hope we'll see you and Spencer, in the car. :goodvibes

DOES ANYONE HAVE NAME TAGS JUST LYING AROUND THE HOUSE? :confused3 I MEANT TO GET SOME, FORGOT, AND HAVE NONE! WE NEED THEM! I STILL HAVE TIME TO GET SOME, BUT TIME IS TIGHT SATURDAY, AS WE'RE SEEING JUNIE B. JONES MUSICAL AT 1. THANKS.

We are still a maybe. My training courses end at about 4:40 in Niles. If nothing else we may at least stop by to say hi.

KimRaye said:
Reservation name: DISNEY ::MickeyMo

:rotfl: I'm picturing a huge door, with a slider window in it:
What's the codename?

...disney...
:rotfl:

Hi KimRaye,

So sorry, but we won't be able to be there tonight. :guilty:
Have church going on(yes, we go to church on Sat. eve) and we missed out on church last Sat. due to a birthday party.
A lot is going on at church this weekend and we don't want to miss out on it.
Anyways, I know I will miss out on the free stuff at the meet. Hopefully the next Chicago dismeet we'll be there. If there is a chance,we may stop by a minute after church, but the kids are pretty tired by then.
Looking forward to Dan's pictures after the dismeet is done!

lajones81, I'll keep your grandma in my prayers. I hope she does better.

Ok, have a good Dismeet everyone!

Rosemarie :flower:

:wizard: for all those who need them. I am sorry to hear about each of your family members and said a prayer for them.

Well, I might just take the kids with me. If I do, please try to ignore the "crazy mom" when she comes out trying to deal with them. They are wonderful kids and usually extremly well behaved, just seems like when it is real important, that is when they act out. :rolleyes:

Good to hear you hope to be there, Kirsten, kids and all. It will be good for the soul, LOL .

Lisa, hope we see you at the next one, you too, Rose. My best, with prayers, for your grandma, Lisa, hope she does well.

I hope to try out my new camera at the meet, we'll see. :cool1:

KimRaye said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE NAME TAGS JUST LYING AROUND THE HOUSE? :confused3 I MEANT TO GET SOME, FORGOT, AND HAVE NONE! WE NEED THEM! I STILL HAVE TIME TO GET SOME, BUT TIME IS TIGHT SATURDAY, AS WE'RE SEEING JUNIE B. JONES MUSICAL AT 1. THANKS.

I can bring nametags, no problem! :flower:

Update from SWILL....
mamajoan will be unable to make the meet due to circumstances beyond her control(no nobody has crashed a vehicle ;) )

... so sorry.. so sad... so completely bummed...
Hope you all have a fabulousy goosey grand time!

SOMEONE PLEASE EAT A HUGE SLICE OF GINO'S PIZZA FOR ME... I CAN SMELL IT! MMMM GOOD STUFF!

Prayers for healing and peace said for all who need them...

Dan...a new camera??? Wow! I know Mark will want to see it~

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon,

Donna :earsboy:

KimRaye said:

I have nametags from the Feb. meet at Gino's..but guess that won't do YOU much good today! You all have a GREAT meet...and I'll be thinking about you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter