CHICAGO/O'HARE Meet 11/12/05 - There's a PIC near the end!!!

About an hour to go!! Thanks for the updates everyone. See most of you there!! :wave:

Back from a very nice meet - thanks for putting this together Kim!!! It was great to see everyone.

Chris

Mark and I had a great time at the meet last night! Always good to reconnect with old friends and to see new faces, too!

Happy Sunday to all! :earsboy:

Sorry I missed you all. We had a stepkid problem that had to be dealt with!! I hope we'll make the next one!!

Thanks Kim for organizing this meet :love2:

It was my first meet and I had a great time meeting all of you! :goodvibes

:hug: to those who couldn't make it, hope to see you next time.

Thank you for all your kind words and prayers! The latest news is that my grandma is doing well (after having two surgeries this week!). I appreciate your thoughts and know I will meet all of you soon! :)

Lisa

Pam and I had a great time at the meet! :sunny: It was fun to get together with some old friends and meeting new ones! :teeth:

here's the pic of Sam and Stephanie (slo's dd)
foeo42.jpg

Sure was another great Chicago meet we all had on Saturday, so nice to see everyone again, meet some new folks too. :flower: Marie and I both had a fun eveing. Thanks, Kim, for organizing it all. I'll get a few pictures up when I return back home, now in Atlanta for a few days. :wave2:

BethanyF said:
here's the pic of Sam and Stephanie (slo's dd)
foeo42.jpg
That is adorable! They are both cutie-pies! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Bethany, any other pics, while Dan makes us wait?!?! :confused3

For the record, I didn't organize anything. :earboy2: I started a thread, at Dan's suggestion for a Meet, I kept track of names, and not very well considering all the no-shows :guilty: , and I made a ressie. DoctorP, as usual :sunny: , helped enormously with the ordering and tabulating! I'm extremely grateful to HIM!!! :goodvibes

In other words, ANYONE can do what I did and 'organize' a Meet! DO IT!!! You'll have a great time!

Thankfully, we only live 10 mins from that Gino's, because Kelly wouldn't stop talking about the fun she had with her 'new' DIS friends...."will I see them again, at the next one, when's the next one? Awww, Spring?!" On and on!!!! :rotfl:

I can't wait to see some pics! Glad to hear you all had fun!!

sorry. that was my only good pic. I might have a decent one of Sam & Dan, but thats about it.

Dopeygirl said:
I can't wait to see some pics! Glad to hear you all had fun!!
TRICIA!!! I think 6-7 "Tricia salads" were ordered that night! You'd be proud! :goodvibes You were asked about a LOT! "How's Jim? Is he home? How's the 'baby', 1yo Elizabeth?" Like Kelly, the questions went on and on! Let us know, ok? :sunny: Missed you bunches, basil chicken salad lady! :grouphug:

BethanyF said:
sorry. that was my only good pic. I might have a decent one of Sam & Dan, but thats about it.
Thanks Bethany, I guess we'll all wait for Dan to return. :sunny:

I think Gino's should pay me a "finder's fee" of sorts for all the salad orders I've inspired! :D

We are all doing well, thanks. Expecting new orders any day now. The reunion honeymoon is offiically over....he's driving me bonkers now! LOL

I miss my Chicago DIS buddies SO much! Some of my best memories of our time in Chicago were at meets.

Dopeygirl said:
I think Gino's should pay me a "finder's fee" of sorts for all the salad orders I've inspired! :D

We are all doing well, thanks. Expecting new orders any day now. The reunion honeymoon is offiically over....he's driving me bonkers now! LOL

I miss my Chicago DIS buddies SO much! Some of my best memories of our time in Chicago were at meets.
When are you coming back again? :confused3

New orders???? Sorry to hear that. :sad1: But grateful! Thank you Jim, and Tricia and Elizabeth ( I NEED a new pic btw!) ;)

Memories??? I hope I don't offend Chris, but my most fave 'DIS' time (besides DISConII, with Chris and YOU!) was the trip to/from the wake for Chris' Mom! :rotfl: Sad, and yet so much silliness! :rotfl: :grouphug: :goodvibes I wish we had you and Brian back again. :worried:

:hug: Tricia! Miss ya!!

Hey Tricia!!!!! We did miss you and asked about how you were doing. I knew Jim was probably home but didn't want to bother you in case there was some re-honeymooning going on ;) ;)

That is actually good to hear Kim. I do have to say I'm sure the look on my face when I realized who had walked through the door at the funeral home was priceless. I do remember talking to someone and then said - OMG my Disney friends are here from Chicago. I think my aunt thought I was nuts.

I can't wait for the next one and hopefully we'll have a visit from a Miss Dopeygirl!!!!!! :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well Tricia. And, yes, please thank Jim!!!!

Cruise04 said:
I do have to say I'm sure the look on my face when I realized who had walked through the door at the funeral home was priceless. I do remember talking to someone and then said - OMG my Disney friends are here from Chicago. I think my aunt thought I was nuts.
:goodvibes I got goosebumps reading that Chris. :goodvibes Fond, fun :teeth: memories, of a sad time :sad1: . Bittersweet, as they say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter