Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Rondon's elbow an issue..that's why he hasn't pitched. Koji *might* be avail. if his knee infection ok. I know he threw a sim game yesterday. Pena, Monty..maaaaaaaybe CJ if we have to, AAJ secret weapon against Wacha. Ron said that Baker had to be hoping for a Cub's blow out so he could escape the mess he created...divine intervention. Been in touch with Robin at the Marlin game,,,she's behind a Cub fan and 1 Marin fan. Marlin's are in their travel Uni's as they could not go home from their extended road trip. currently 2-2

Heh heh heh.........

images

Welcome back, Addie!

Brewers currently losing.....not counting any chickens but at least htye have to sweat it at this moment.

call:You busy today
me: watching the game
call:would you rather do that at Wrigley?
me: ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been suffering from a scratched cornea and inner eyelid so this is going to be interesting, lol.....and it's supposed to rain but it's the DirtyBird's and I'm going! My phone is also on the DL so can't post the lineup...anyone else go ahead.My man Willy prob not catching, usually Rivera w/Q(esp after playing almost full game yesterday) but then again might want him in before suspensin..guess I will see!

Rivera avg .333 against Lynn...my money says Rene is catching today

images

LETS GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRUSH THE CARDINAL'S!!!!!!!

Last edited:
As often happens, worng again lol....Avila with a much needed day off and AAJ with his second start in a row~

DJ7r1a2UQAAvhSV.jpg:large

Very strange for the Cubs to be sitting Willie while he's appealing. I don't really get that.
I don't think it's strange at all. Take the suspension like a man and move on. It would be far worse to continue to fight it and have it loom over Willy and the team.

call:You busy today
me: watching the game
call:would you rather do that at Wrigley?
me: ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been suffering from a scratched cornea and inner eyelid so this is going to be interesting, lol.....and it's supposed to rain but it's the DirtyBird's and I'm going! My phone is also on the DL so can't post the lineup...anyone else go ahead.My man Willy prob not catching, usually Rivera w/Q(esp after playing almost full game yesterday) but then again might want him in before suspensin..guess I will see!

Rivera avg .333 against Lynn...my money says Rene is catching today

images

LETS GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRUSH THE CARDINAL'S!!!!!!!

Have fun! Bring home the "W"!

"Q"uality sWWWeep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif
cardinals-cubs.jpg

JHey gets it started and drive's in the winning run! What a fun game~(except for Dex, lol..you just KNEW it. My DS kept saying to get Q outta there, but know Joe wanted him to have a chance at the W)
After was a Cub family day event and we got to see Jed, Theo, AAJ, Jay, Pedro ( WHAT did he do to his hair?)Kelly Crull...it was a blast.

Crowd groaned when the Brewer score went up on the board but we'll take care of our own business. Off to Tampa, every game big from here on out. We had Cardinal fan's sitting in front of us, they are as irritated w/the Brewers as we are and were livid over the Marlin series being a home one. We all decided that the Brewers should be upended and moved for 3 of their remaining home games..just to even things out.

I see my above post I wrote Avila with a much needed day off and I meant Javy..was racing out the door...but we DID get to see Javy and his very BIG single!

Also, if Willy had to be hit with that game, worked out nicely to be on his reg scheduled day off today, lol. Would have loved to see him play, but seeing Addie was a blast, and a Schwarbomb is always appreciated. Q had a great game.

If that was unclear..Willy's appeal was heard and he was reduced to one game. He served it today, which he was already scheduled off for, to give him a 2 day break to not push the hamstring. Worked out as good as it possibly could have, esp since the whole 2 game thing was bogus.

Also , for anyone who saw on t.v. , it looked to us, like Addie favored his foot on the bases. When Q walked and he trotted to second, and then when he was rounding third heading home. Anyone?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter