• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Checking out but still have DDP credits

Mom of 3

Mouseketeer
If your checkout is noon or so but the credits are still good till midnight then what do you have to show that you still have credits left for the rest of the day?

you still have your key to the kingdom cards (room key--which will no longer open the door, park tickets, meal credits) :o)

I have heard on here that when some people check out and go to a TS or CS meal that their cards don't work even though they still have credits left and then the CM had to call the resort and override the system. Has that happened to anyone? I have a ADR in Oct for 1900 Park Fare and will be checking out before I go there. I hope it doesn't happen to me!

In May, our KTTW worked just fine after check out. We had a late flight and made the most of our last day.

gigi1313 _ Did not mean to imply you did not answer question. If you notice we both posted at 3:28. So I had not read your post when I bumped...We were both posting at the same time. Just didn't want you to think anything, as I just was looking for an answer also.... :sunny:

gotchya! i had noticed that we posted at the same time, so i wanted to post again so you'd see my previous post 'cause sometimes when posting simultaneously, you won't see the post above yours and not know it was there! LOL! :)

Tinkerbell_Girl said:
I have heard on here that when some people check out and go to a TS or CS meal that their cards don't work even though they still have credits left and then the CM had to call the resort and override the system. Has that happened to anyone? I have a ADR in Oct for 1900 Park Fare and will be checking out before I go there. I hope it doesn't happen to me!

We had a problem with our cards on check-out day at MGM on May 1. They would not work for counter service or snacks. We had to get the manager at Backlot Express to manually credit our last counter service credits. I could not get it to work at a snack cart on the way out, the cm said to go over to the tip board and call on the phone, I didn't have time.

we had no problem using our card for food after we checked out.we had sn credits left over and used them for chips and mickey crispies for the plane ride home.

Last October we checked out of CSR at noon and my wife/child flew home. I stayed on in Orlando until an early the next morning flight. At checkout time we still has 1 CS and about 8 snack credits. I ate 8 snack credits at the Wine and Food Fest at Epcot, and on my way out of WDW to my off-site motel at 9pm I stopped at CSR and used the last CS at Pepper Market for a huge takeout meal which I ate after I checked into my new motel.

Portie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter