Character swap - COMPLETE

I thought I would be sending these out today... but I can't find one of my pieces for the Snow White group! It just disappeared! :rotfl: So it is being remade. In fact, the Stickles are drying right now. I just know I'll find it when I come home from the post office... :rotfl:

I will post some pictures later on tonight of the rest of my pieces.

Oh! And hope your back feels better! :goodvibes

Edit: And here we go!
swap.jpg

Seven dwarfs (mine cart), Suzy & Perla, Timon, Lady Tremaine (flower inspired by her dress colors), Genie, Flynn

Sarah- you got the nose right. ;)

I love everything that's been posted; it all looks fantastic! :goodvibes

Jayne and Cassey your packages arrived today! everything looks great!

Cassey thanks for my goodies! love all the PP you made! put the baby tag in with Rachal's pages!!

Thanks for updating Nan!

Cassey especially love the halloween pieces!

Jayne and Cassey your packages arrived today! everything looks great!

Cassey thanks for my goodies! love all the PP you made! put the baby tag in with Rachal's pages!!

Thank goodness for that! I remember how AWOL my holiday and seasons one went and just had visions of that happening again!

Package should arrive on Sat per my reciept (I but the ABC title in this box as well) Thanks Michelle

I have two groups left to finish up. Gonna head downstairs in a little bit.

Did you want me to mail them or do you wanna meet up sometime next week? :)

I have two groups left to finish up. Gonna head downstairs in a little bit.

Did you want me to mail them or do you wanna meet up sometime next week? :)

would love to meet you and the girls next week! when...where...we are open most of the week!!!

I'm pretty open except my work days. How about the American Girl Store? Have you guys been there yet? We havent been yet. Might be a fun girls day :)

I'm pretty open except my work days. How about the American Girl Store? Have you guys been there yet? We havent been yet. Might be a fun girls day :)

that would be great! no we haven't since we just got home Tues night from NYC! let me know which day and time and we will meet you there and if you want you all can come over to our place afterwards.

Just looked through every page of this thread and WOW!!! You all have created so amazing stuff here! Absolutely beautiful work!!!! :goodvibes

that would be great! no we haven't since we just got home Tues night from NYC! let me know which day and time and we will meet you there and if you want you all can come over to our place afterwards.

:woohoo: Girls are excited! Do you want to do lunch at their little bistro? we have to make ressies :lmao: Gotta get in all the girl only we can before baby boy gets here. ;) I'll mosey upstairs in a bit and check the calendar and pm ya :)

:woohoo: Girls are excited! Do you want to do lunch at their little bistro? we have to make ressies :lmao: Gotta get in all the girl only we can before baby boy gets here. ;) I'll mosey upstairs in a bit and check the calendar and pm ya :)

that would work too!
Megan has two AG dolls....do the girls have any? she can bring both along.

Nope they dont have any. DD#1 has all the books. mostly orignals from when I was her age :scared1: I was contemplating the bitty babies for christmas this year for the little ones. DD#1 has never been a doll kind of girls. Just books. :sad2:

I will have Megan bring both dolls....I know at the LA and NYC stores, they "lend" you a doll for the restaurant....or the little girls can bring their baby dolls too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter