Character swap - COMPLETE

I noticed that my name is blue on the OP and hasn't been changed. I already mailed mine and Lisa said she has it. Just wanted to let you know if you guys were wondering about me and thinking I was slacking:laughing:.

I noticed that my name is blue on the OP and hasn't been changed. I already mailed mine and Lisa said she has it. Just wanted to let you know if you guys were wondering about me and thinking I was slacking:laughing:.

You a slacker?? Nah, I would have just sent Annie after you!!!

I haven't had time to check through everything in the thread... and just was going based off July... I knew some had mailed but wasn't sure who... thank you for letting me know.. I will update you as being received by Lisa!!!!

Annie ~ Did you ears start to burn???

I think everyone is covered..but if there is an unexpected need, I'll give you a call ASAP!!! ;)

Weird, isn't it? I don't normally look on the threads I am not involved in. Not sure what made me click on this one.

I am here if you need me.

Here are my first 3 groups:

Group A:
IMG_20110713_095612.jpg

Group C:
IMG_20110713_115204.jpg

Be careful cause Minnie is Fuzzy!!! :)
IMG_20110713_115212.jpg

Group AA:
IMG_20110713_095643.jpg

Thanks Cheryl!!

Here are 2 more groups.

DD: His nose is fuzzy :)

IMG_20110713_144954.jpg

CC:

IMG_20110713_180839.jpg

Two more groups to go. I think that I have successfully broken in my new bug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter