Character questions...

Flamingomo

Jack Sparrow's Wench...and proud of it.
Just a few...

We are going in December and jsut wanted to make sure we can get some good character pics while we are there for the few short days, so...

Is there anywhere I can find Buzz and Woody together?

I also need Pooh and Tigger...where can I catch them?

What new characters have they added since I was there last in 2007 and where can I find them?

I know Jack Sparrow doesn't do a meet and greet normally, but is he ever out for the MVMCP for one?

What are some good character spots at Epcot and who might I find there?

Any other tips and suggestions would be great!

Thanks all!!!

Needs to bump...if I posted in the wrong place, please redirect me. Thanks!

You can find Buzz and Woody together at Hollywood Studios across from Toy Story Mania. There's an indoor photo area with a queue.

A good place to get Pooh and Tigger together is United Kingdom in Epcot. There is a photo spot in the back of the toy store.

Epcot has a fabulous character spot called...the Epcot Character Spot. If the line is manageable, you can get in to see the fab five.

Also in Epcot, if you have a Disney Visa you can go to the special Visa-only character spot in Innoventions West. The area is behind a black curtain so you can't see what is going on in there. But typically you visit with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy.

What new characters have they added since I was there last in 2007 and where can I find them?

I know Jack Sparrow doesn't do a meet and greet normally, but is he ever out for the MVMCP for one?

Anyone help me with my last two questions??? Thanks to those who ahve answered my others:)

Anyone help me with my last two questions??? Thanks to those who ahve answered my others:)

I wouldn't count on seeing Jack, maybe since another movie is coming out, but maybe not during your trip.

Since 07. Think of every movie that has come out. You can find characters from UP, Princess and the frog, TS3 ect...

I don't think this has been mentioned, go to guest services when you enter a park and you can get a schedule of character appeareances for the day.

My favorite place to meet Pooh and Friends (Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger) is at the Crystal Palace. They're so much more candid and fun at the character meals than at the meet & greets. Some of our best photos and memories are from character meals.

I have been trying for over a week to get a meal at CP with Pooh and Tigger. I lvoed it there when we went 3 years ago. I just haven't been having any luck at all:( I really am trying for breakfast the day we are at MK, but definately nothing then. There is a very late lunch available but I don't want to break up the day for the kids, besides we are having dinner at CM after the park closes.

Buzz and Woody are together at DHS across from Toy Story Mania

Pooh and Tigger meet together on Main Street at MK and at the WS in Epcot's UK pavillion inside the toy store

Haven't seen Jack Sparrow for meet and greets lately.

The Epcot Character Spot has the fab five and is across from Innoventions at Future World. You can also find characters at the WS. Donald in Mexico, Mulan in China, Belle and Beast, Marie, Aurora in France, Aladdin and Jasmine in Morroco, Snow White in Germany, Alice, Pooh and Tigger, and Mary Poppins at UK

Some of the characters they have added since 2007 are the fairies including Tinker Bell at Pixie Hollow in MK, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen from Princess and the Frog, Thumper and Miss Bunny at AK, Lotso at DHS.

Of course, my tip would be to check out my character site. I have lists of all the current characters available for meet and greet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter