Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

I believe the only time you see Pluto in his Safari Gear is during the opening show at AK- I don't think he has it on when he greets there.

I am in for a few groups (those that I don't already have a bunch of stuff for or haven't already done my pages of- I need to check and see who we got pictures of with my in laws and what I have for those.

Would anyone be interested in the Hollywood Main characters- besides Mickey there is hollywood doanld in his yellow tophat and coat, Daisy and minnie in there fancy dresses- I have to look at my pictures to remember the colors?

I am also willing to angel groups if you need that at the end.

Rebecca

I had thought this too! we had met hollywood minnie, chip/dale. and goofy/pluto during this past trip but i thought i had suggested too many already....:laughing:

dh may think i am crazy for jumping back into scrapping before I even have a scrapping area in the house yet :rolleyes1 but it's only 2 inch letters! and the post office is so convenient...and i miss swapping so so much! You ladies are the reason I was able to finish my 2010 book before our last trip to the world. (i have to take pics of the pages and post them in the appropriate threads....after i unpack i swear!)

I added the Hollywood characters.

I would really like to keep the number of 2" groups to 50 maximum. I think more than that would be way too overwhelming to sort :scared1:

I added the Hollywood characters.

I would really like to keep the number of 2" groups to 50 maximum. I think more than that would be way too overwhelming to sort :scared1:

Sounds like Rachel's going to have a job to help with in a couple months!

I think I'm going to stick with Groups #1 - 40!

In Animal Kingdom Pluto is also part of a meet-and-greet with Goofy in Dinoland. Pluto is wearing a dino print scarf and Goofy is in dino print shorts. When I scrapped this page for my daughter I used the "regular" letters for Pluto and Goofy. These pictures were taken in Feb 2011.

IMG_0345.jpg

dinolandprint5.jpg

Yay!!! I am excited for this!

Cheryl - a word of advice...well I have several after my rides swap!!! Let me know when is a good time and I will call you and give you a few suggestions!! It is a lot to type out! Also, I want to get you up to speed on my other stuff we talked about last time!! LOL

Dacky - I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping we would see you again! Missed you and your creativity!!! We have some new swappers since you were here last and they are great!!!!!

The only other one I can think of is King Louie is pretty much always out with Baloo in AK, but not sure that he would be an easy one idea-wise?? I mean, like others said, there are tons of other characters, but you would have about 100 groups and that is not good....trust me...I learned a tough lesson!

Ladies can you help me out with colors for the Hollywood characters.

I looked up photos of the "Stars and Motor Cars" parade and found Minnie in a red/pink/orange dress with a red hat and diamond bracelets. Goofy in a navy pin striped suit with a "bowler" hat. All I could see of Donald was a brown "newsboy" hat.

Since I've never seen those characters I'm not sure what colors to specify for the Hollywood groups. TIA :)

Sounds like Rachel's going to have a job to help with in a couple months

Nope! She isn't detail oriented enough to help me swap this many letters ;)

In Animal Kingdom Pluto is also part of a meet-and-greet with Goofy in Dinoland. Pluto is wearing a dino print scarf and Goofy is in dino print shorts. When I scrapped this page for my daughter I used the "regular" letters for Pluto and Goofy. These pictures were taken in Feb 2011.

IMG_0345.jpg

dinolandprint5.jpg

Yep! Those are the same ones we saw at AK, but, Pluto wasn't wearing a scarf ;) Love the page by the way :)

Goofy in Camp M & M is in camping gear though

Photo0273FourBySix.jpg

Photo0188FourBySix.jpg

Photo0182FourBySix.jpg

Cheryl, for the hollywood FAB 5 we could use sparkly paper too since they are "stars" couldn't we?

hope Erin has some good tips for sorting the letters!

Sparkly works for me. Let's see if anyone else has suggestions for the Hollywood Fab 5 ;)

Uh-oh, you added more groups for me to join, now I have to be very good and finish the everyday swap so I can get started on these right away. Need to fit in the next page swap too! I think I need to get on DH to build me a scrap area. He has finally started cleaning out the basement after 10 years!!!! I am not holding my breath though, he never finishes what he starts.:confused3.

Cassey

I can't access it at work right now, but I have pictures of hollywood minnie, goofy/pluto, chip.dale on my shutterfly page... dacky.shutterfly.com (the house is there too!)

Minnie's dress is pink with sparkly stars....I know goofy involved green/yellow. I am blanking on pluto completely. We missed Donald and Daisy :(

LM3K- I'm excited to be back! I missed swapping. I lurked when I could...I am looking at 21 groups :scared1: I may need to cut some of my wish list...but they will all be so fun!

I can't access it at work right now, but I have pictures of hollywood minnie, goofy/pluto, chip.dale on my shutterfly page... dacky.shutterfly.com (the house is there too!)

Minnie's dress is pink with sparkly stars....I know goofy involved green/yellow. I am blanking on pluto completely. We missed Donald and Daisy :(

LM3K- I'm excited to be back! I missed swapping. I lurked when I could...I am looking at 21 groups :scared1: I may need to cut some of my wish list...but they will all be so fun!

So happy to have you back! Love the new house!

Those pictures are perfect. Maybe when you have a chance you could post just the Hollywood character ones here. I couldn't see anything on Pluto, but, Chip & Dale were so cute, may need to add them :rolleyes1

I know Donald in DHS is in a bright yellow- not neon yellow but it is a true shimmery yellow. If Minnie is in pink then I believe Daisy is in light blue (again very shimmery- think hollywood movie star from the 1920's looks. I know Donlad wears a tophat and coat, Daisy and Minnie have the dresses and jewelry. Chip and Dale have top hats and vests that are both glittery shimmery as opposed to everyone else that is in smooth shimmery colors.

I'm sitting on my hands... sitting on my hands... sitting on my hands..... you girls are making this very, very hard... back to sitting on my hands!

I'm sitting on my hands... sitting on my hands... sitting on my hands..... you girls are making this very, very hard... back to sitting on my hands!

I'm not going to help.......

come

play

with

us

Nan.....pretty please, we will be good!

But, Nan how can you crop if you're sitting on your hands ;) C'mon you know you want to play :rolleyes1

It will kill me when I see the awesome work, but I'm going to sit this one out...

Are you very sure you don't want to play? We'll miss you :flower3:

So happy to have you back! Love the new house!

Those pictures are perfect. Maybe when you have a chance you could post just the Hollywood character ones here. I couldn't see anything on Pluto, but, Chip & Dale were so cute, may need to add them :rolleyes1

Here ya go... hollywood Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale!

Pluto has an orange scarf with stars on it...but it's hard to see in the picture.

DSCN8070.jpg

DSCN8071.jpg

DSCN8073.jpg

Dale's tie being so crooked drives me crazy everytime i look at this picture haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter