Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

Hi Everybody! :wave:

We have finally moved into our new house! We made the move last weekend, right before the first day back to school with the students- and right in time for Hurricane Irene to dump rain and wind on our moving day.

Luckily we were only on the edge of the storm so we were extremely lucky...she just slowed down our loading/unloading process.

I am still unpacking and trying to figure out where I'll be scrapping...but I would LOVE to join this swap! If you will have me?????

I've missed scrapping- haven't touched a thing since the end of June. :scared1: (well, except to pack it all up)

As long as no more gigantic spiders come crawling out of my boxes, I should be able to scrap soon! :)

I was wondering, could we add a 2" group for Marie? maybe even Duffy? how about Sorceror Mickey? Whenever I scrap my pics from DHS I have a hard time with those pics since everything I have is more themed toward classic Mickey. It could still just be "Mickey" but with a Sorceror theme...

We have finally moved into our new house! We made the move last weekend, right before the first day back to school with the students- and right in time for Hurricane Irene to dump rain and wind on our moving day.

Luckily we were only on the edge of the storm so we were extremely lucky...she just slowed down our loading/unloading process.

I am still unpacking and trying to figure out where I'll be scrapping...but I would LOVE to join this swap! If you will have me?????

I've missed scrapping- haven't touched a thing since the end of June. :scared1: (well, except to pack it all up)

As long as no more gigantic spiders come crawling out of my boxes, I should be able to scrap soon! :)

I was wondering, could we add a 2" group for Marie? maybe even Duffy? how about Sorceror Mickey? Whenever I scrap my pics from DHS I have a hard time with those pics since everything I have is more themed toward classic Mickey. It could still just be "Mickey" but with a Sorceror theme...

happy to hear you made it throught the storm okay!

love the other ideas!.....Cheryl how did you miss Sorceror Mickey :scared1:

Don't be silly! We'd love to have you :hug: I'll add those groups!

happy to hear you made it throught the storm okay!

love the other ideas!.....Cheryl how did you miss Sorceror Mickey :scared1:

I didn't know if anyone else loved him as much as I do. :love::love::love:

Don't be silly! We'd love to have you :hug: I'll add those groups!

I didn't know if anyone else loved him as much as I do. :love::love::love:

I'm sure there's enough of us out there to fill it up! I'd be willing to take 2-3 letters!

wow we could really get crazy on this....what about AK mickey, etc.? or would this really get out of hand?

I'm sure there's enough of us out there to fill it up! I'd be willing to take 2-3 letters!

wow we could really get crazy on this....what about AK mickey, etc.? or would this really get out of hand?

oh my gosh, you read my mind!

I almost typed that in too!

Who else needs to have different themes? Minnie, Donald, Daisy? I know they dress differently at AK is there anyone else?

ETA: I added safari Mickey. Minnie, Donald, Daisy & Goofy

there is safari Pluto too.

who else is at AK....the jungle book characters...briar rabbit and miss bunny

there is safari Pluto too.

who else is at AK....the jungle book characters...briar rabbit and miss bunny

We looked through all of our AK photos (including Donald's breakfast) and we don't have any of Pluto in a costume :confused3 he just looks like ordinary Pluto. Have you seen him in something other than his collar?

I can add Baloo. Do we want to add DeVine?

I just don't want to try and do every single character that might be a possibility. I don't want any of us to get totally overwhelmed trying to make 2" letters ;)

The photo I have from April is actually a "stock" photo that I got from our photopass CD...can't remember the last time we saw him at a M&G though...not sure if that's what he wears, or does he even do M&G??

Photo0275FourBySix.jpg

I understand you not wanting to have too many groups....think DeVine is a must though

We saw him at an evening EMH with Camping Goofy, but, he was only wearing his collar. I love the safari gear in your picture. I'll add him too :)

I don't mind adding groups, I just don't want anyone to feel like they need to fill a lot of holes and end up with stuff they don't want or won't use KWIM.

I think you've covered the more common ones!

just a thought on the Lilo & Stitch 2" you have an Icon added...how about it being the "&" instead??

I thought about that, but, sometimes they are out seperately. Maybe someone else can jump in with an opinion?

I thought about that, but, sometimes they are out seperately. Maybe someone else can jump in with an opinion?

we saw them together in April at AK as we walked by....are they both at the O'hana breakfast?

we saw them together in April at AK as we walked by....are they both at the O'hana breakfast?

They are :) There are times when only Stitch is out at AK and we've also seen only Stitch at DHS :confused3 Not sure why they put him out by himself sometimes :confused3

They are :) There are times when only Stitch is out at AK and we've also seen only Stitch at DHS :confused3 Not sure why they put him out by himself sometimes :confused3

a friend was at WDW this weekend and Stitch was also in Tomorrowland, I never understood why Lilo & Stitch were in AK...should be DHS or MK

The only time I've seen them together was Ohana and AK. Every other time it's been just Stitch. He's usually at Epcot on the right side of the Ball when you come in and at MK near his *blech* ride.

I would leave it as LILO STITCH. No & and no icon. You have them covered in the 4 inch group for Ohana

Okay ~ so I gave each character their own group (except for Chip & Dale). That way you can choose whichever character you want without having to make pairs ;)

looks great Cheryl....this will be so fun to create!

I believe the only time you see Pluto in his Safari Gear is during the opening show at AK- I don't think he has it on when he greets there.

I am in for a few groups (those that I don't already have a bunch of stuff for or haven't already done my pages of- I need to check and see who we got pictures of with my in laws and what I have for those.

Would anyone be interested in the Hollywood Main characters- besides Mickey there is hollywood doanld in his yellow tophat and coat, Daisy and minnie in there fancy dresses- I have to look at my pictures to remember the colors?

I am also willing to angel groups if you need that at the end.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter