Change in Plans, Need Help w/Lodging!!

When you do this, will they try to keep you in the same unit? I've done WBC and SVR .... and I book hotels for my before or after dates. Sometimes it's fine to try a new hotel / pool - that is why we tried Hilton Orlando and loved it! but it would be nice to stay in one place.

We prefer not having to change resorts for just one night as well ::yes::. For two or more additional nights, sure.....but if its just one, we want to avoid the hassle of making a move the following morning or on our final night of vacation.

The Vistana has always kept us in the same villa when we have added additional nights (or, one one case, did two back-to-back one week stays). I do my part by sending in our information to the pre-arrival coordinator via email about two weeks before our arrival. That way, they have lots of time to ensure things are properly set up to keep us from having to move villas. They have always been more than happy to ensure that once we're unpacked, we're in the same spot for the duration of our stay :thumbsup2.

So my husband has pretty much decided that he wants to rent a townhouse in Windsor Hills instead because he knows that area as we had stayed in Westgate right up the street earlier. I guess I'll be napping my toddler in the stroller at the park!

Thank you all for all of your recommendations and advice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter