Chances on getting following Fastpasses 30 days out?

mickey765

Mouseketeer
Party of 4 in March 2020 around Spring Break. Want afternoon times, so like 1-2, 2-3, and 3-4. (but potentially move them up during the day)
Will I be able to get PP for at 1pm 30 days out? How about Space at 3?

Space is more likely than PP. You may get either one but I wouldn’t be surprised to see available times up around 6pm or so. Check Touring Plans for predicted fastpass availability and different times.

I don't think you'll have a problem with Space at 3. I got that for Thanksgiving weekend at 19 days out (last-minute decision to visit MK). PP was also still available at 19 days, although not until much later in the day. You might have to swap attractions and do PP in the last slot, but I think you should be able to get it. Good luck!

You may or may not get it at 30 days, but probably. If not, get it day of...easy to do.

FWIW, since we've always stayed offsite, we fall into the 30 day FP window.

We've never had a problem booking the FPs we want. You just have to be flexible with the days you go to a park.

Also, we've picked up FPs by continuously checking MDE on our phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter