Celebrity Big Brother

It is really quite disturbing the way two 'grown-up men' :confused3 like Pete and George carried on at Preston and Chantelle, from what I've read on the BB webistes, it going to be even worse tonight. I really hope George leaves tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to any interviews that Pete or George will make as they are so blinkered in their opinions that poor old Davina won't get anything intesting out of them

I think George has probably already mentally 'written' his replies to Davina regardless of what her questions may be! He must be so used to spinning he'll have it all sorted. IKWYM though, his interview, along I think with Michaels will be really cringeworthy.

So if two of them leave tomorrow, is the final on Friday?? Do the rest all leave then??

I'm assuming so Kaylee, but that does leave Michael, Chantelle, Pete, Traci, Preston and Maggot (presuming Dennis and George go) so that seems a lot for a 'final' night!! I'm wondering whether there'll be a surprise eviction on thursday.

I don't mind!! more chance to ses all the 'celebrities' showing their true colours, sniping and whining away at each other!!

I didn't watch much of tonights show, but what I did see was the continuing dreadful behaviour of an old man that should know better. I really hope we see the back of George tomorrow.

Anyway the final is only a matter of days away, who is in your top 3 or who do you want to win.

I would love Chantelle to win, just to poke the celebs in the eye, but tonight I have decided that I want Maggot to win, so my top 3 are

Chantelle/Maggot
Preston

mandymouse said:
I didn't watch much of tonights show, but what I did see was the continuing dreadful behaviour of an old man that should know better. I really hope we see the back of George tomorrow.

Anyway the final is only a matter of days away, who is in your top 3 or who do you want to win.

I would love Chantelle to win, just to poke the celebs in the eye, but tonight I have decided that I want Maggot to win, so my top 3 are

Chantelle/Maggot
Preston

Maggot for me as well Mandy :goodvibes

I'd like to see Preston or Maggot win it, then Chantelle. It would be funny if Maggot won it after putting himself 13th on the celebrity task. :thumbsup2

What was George like when he was threatening "retribution" even outside the house? Absolutely barking if you ask me! Very scary!

I would love it if Davina actually managed to give him an uncomfortable interview. Then again I suppose he knows he's going to get more than a good ribbing when he gets back to work..... :teeth:

Pete is really starting to grate now too, he's been such a bully to Chantelle and Traci. I noticed he nominated both of them. Before that it was Rula and Jodie. Think he might have a problem with women?

I think Micheal actually came out of last nights vicious bullying spate looking ok, I'm really not keen on him but compared last night to Dennis, George and Pete he looked harmless. George should get slung out of parliament for his 'retribution' claim. He's a bully through and through. He showed his true colours last night when Michael was trying to cheer them up after the row by just sitting sulking and reading that communist book. He couldn't say sorry if his life depended on it.
Maggot to win, I hear GLCs record sales have tripled since he's been in there. He's non offensive and was genuinely disgusted I think by the antics of all the 'grown ups' last night.
p.s. The Ordinary Boys are tipped to get a number one as well!

totally agree carol, george and petes behavoiur was shameful last night, the "kids" came out looking so much more grown-up than the others :rotfl2:

I'm so looking forward to Georges interview, He's going to have a perfect script ready. Wait for the BOOS

If george and Dennis get the boot tonight(hopefully!), then Pete will have no mates, so i wonder who he will try to be all pally with ??? as he has been horrible and nasty to all the others

Good point Netty, but I bet he chooses the 'flounce around I Vant to be alone' attitude, after all there'll only be two days left.

OOh, just thought, George is coming out to a probable prosecution (libel case), Michael is coming out to a private prosecution by the Lubbock family and Pete may get banged up for wearing an illegal coat.
hmmm, me thinks the real winners are maggot - instant recognition for GLC, Preston - a possible number one, and Chantelle - probable mags lad fave

KayleeUK said:
SO have you voted today....looking forward to tonights episode :)

Yes I have, how sad is that ? I never usually vote on these things, but today I voted for George & Dennis :)

Big Brother has done a good job and should be applauded.

They have put 10 celebrities in a house, 3 of which can only be described as absolutely barking :crazy: (I'm sure you can guess which 3). 2 americans who have 50% of their brain cells missing :charac4: . 1 stripper who got her marching orders very early on, but having witness the last few days she had a lucky escape.

Then there's husky rusky Rula who was wronged by george, and should have slapped him into next week. The mighty maggot has been misunderstood and a bit boring(not his fault). And can we please forget Faria (who) enough said.

Now we come to the social butterfly Preston, loves to tell tales to every one instead of confronting things himself. He seems a nice enough person, but please someone tell him Chantelle is quite capable of standing up for herself.

Finally the NON celeb Chantelle princess: - Clearly the only person in the house who knows how the real world ticks. She's not as dim as she would like us to believe, but warm and funny are words we can all use to describe her. I think the public should leave her in the house until the end.

Not sure if i want any of them to win though. But if i had to choose one it would probably be Chantelle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter