Celebrate You Sweepstakes

Originally posted by Muppet_Girl
Did everyone find that today's prize was day 1's prize duplicated???????

Yep. Same one as the first day. It even says 1 of 28 on it. I think that happened last year one day too. :sad2:

Today's prize still Day 1...I'll wait to enter my mom until later, see if they notice and fix it. I do remember this happening last year as well, but does anyone remember if they fixed it?

It looks like they messed up again. Today's prize is #1 AGAIN!

I don't think they've repeated prizes in the past, but they did forget to put in a prize for leap day in 2008 and they put the wrong file names in for the 8th and 9th prizes last year.

Heres a silly question. At the bottom of the entry it says you can enter an additional time by texting. I have an unlimited texting plan, so I wont be charged for it right? I looked around and didnt see any extra fees. Has anyone does this?

If you have an unlimited plan you will not see a charge for entering. Thanks for reminding me about text entries! I've been forgetting to do that.

I just realized that I got day 17 for 16 yesterday, and then again today - the Sleeping Beauty letter head. Did anyone get the right prize yesterday and can you share a link? Thanks!

OOOOH! Thank you for emailing Disney and posting the links. Awesome, the wallpapers are my favorite.:thumbsup2

Thank you so much ChipNDale for archiving those links! You rock!! :thumbsup2
Your welcome Princess Nikki, in the past others have provided links to disney digital prizes and thought this time that someone could be me.. And i just love adding the photos too! Just doing my part to help spread the pixie dust of Disney on the Dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter