Celebrate You Sweepstakes

Very sad:sad1:, I have collected every single one:banana:. Now what?:confused3 Wait another year for more prizespopcorn::....sigh I suppose I can do that:rolleyes:.

Did they announce the winners yet?:confused3
Did anybody here win?:rotfl:

I know I don't have a "snowballs chance"...but I entered twice everyday (online and text).... so I can always HOPE!..........

Did they announce the winners yet?:confused3
Did anybody here win?:rotfl:

I know I don't have a "snowballs chance"...but I entered twice everyday (online and text).... so I can always HOPE!..........

I haven't heard but I am watching for any sort of announcement.popcorn::

This is what it says in the rules pdf... Hope I win :cool1: LOL
"On or about February 8, 2010, in a random drawing under the Sponsor’s supervision, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received....................... The potential winner will be notified by email at his/her Address or by text message at his/her Cell, as the case may be, on
or about February 15, 2010."

Good Luck to Everyone :)

This is what it says in the rules pdf... Hope I win :cool1: LOL
"On or about February 8, 2010, in a random drawing under the Sponsor’s supervision, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received....................... The potential winner will be notified by email at his/her Address or by text message at his/her Cell, as the case may be, on
or about February 15, 2010."

Good Luck to Everyone :)

Sigh guess I didn't win LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter