CC's Weight Loss Journey

Hi CC, how did the AM workout go today?

Monday's are always a hard day for me to get in a AM workout.

Hope you have a great day!

No AM workout today. I got a text message at 1:42 AM this morning and I woke up. It wasn't a good night for sleep. I don't know how I managed to wake up without my mother's assistance this morning, but I did.

Good day with regards to eating. I did Week 3 of the C25K! I'm very proud of myself. I didn't make it to the pool, but I'll take a trip to the gym. I'm planning to go to the pool tomorow, head home for dinner, and then go to my dance class. I'd also like to get in an AM workout. I don't know if I'll get in all 3, but I definitely need to use my pool membership.

I got in over 9,600 steps today! I'm hoping for 10,000 tomorrow.

Off to catch up on some other journals now. Until tomorrow...

great job on the steps!

Thanks!

I got in 2 workouts today: swimming and dance class. I couldn't wake up again this morning. I put my alarm in another room so I'd have to get out of my bedroom to turn it off. I'm hoping that will help. I want to get in a walk with my mother and neighbor before work. I am also hoping to finally peak at the scale tomorrow morning. I have a feeling I'm going to be down and possibly a lot.

I had a great doctor's appt. today. Last night's went very well too. Will post more tomorrow...am really tired.

I spent last night at a friend's house so I did not weigh-in this morning. I will have to do that first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for asking-and the reminder!

It's been a busy last few days. I'm not expecting a loss this week, but I might be surprised. I think I ate a total of 16 points today. I ate a huge dinner last night and I was barely hungry all day. I wasn't expecting my meal last night to be so large, but it was. I had swordfish hibachi. It came with veggies and rice. With the exception of the (fried) rice, it was a pretty healthy meal. I know I should eat more today, but I feel stuffed.

I will get caught up on Journals by the end of the weekend. Getting ready to go to bed now. Night!

I only ate my minimum number of points today and had to really convince myself to do that. I just am not feeling like eating. Hoping to do better with that tomorrow. I have to go to work tomorrow so that should help. No exercise today either. Of course, that probably wasn't a bad idea since I ate almost nothing until late this afternoon. Yeah, not my best day. Oh well. I'm off to bed now. Night!

sounds like you've been staying active, and that's good...you've created a pattern that of activity - so it's slowly becoming a habit...it's okay if you miss something here or there, you're continually fitting things in and getting moving on a regular basis

chocolate, yeah big trigger for me too! it is NOT safe around me...oh well. :) we try to keep it out of the house...just safer that way

way to go for good OP days!

Anxious to hear how the weigh-in went! Good job on your steps :)
Looked at the exercise thread earlier today, you're doing great on your minutes as well!

Anxious to hear how the weigh-in went! Good job on your steps :)
Looked at the exercise thread earlier today, you're doing great on your minutes as well!

Thanks! I am down 1.9 for the week!

Ok day today. I will get in a C25K run tonight-on the TM, of course. Probably week 3. Tomorrow, my plan is to go to the pool. Dinner is not very light. I didn't pick it out. I'll have to be good about portions.

Off to catch up on others' journals!

Woot! Woot! So happy for you! Congrats on being down 1.9 this week! :cheer2:

Thanks!

I have no idea where the last few days have gone. I will try to update tomorrow. I have the day off should that shouldn't be a problem. I hope...

Ok. I ate 24/21 points today and almost all of it was junk food. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Ok. I ate 24/21 points today and almost all of it was junk food. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I had that kind of day today as well - 3 points over. But from what I've read you seem to be able to set things on the right path - Congratulations on such dedication!

put it behind you....make today a better day, and congrats on your loss!

Thanks Heather and Deb!

I started today on the right foot. I had my usual oatmeal and am looking forward to a good, low-point sandwich for lunch. Going to make it a priority this week to getting in my water/liquids.

Well, I'm not entirely sure how (probably TOM), but I lost .9 this week! I'll take it! I'm hoping to lose again this upcoming week. I've been good about making healthy choices and drinking water. I think we're having a simple dinner tonight and nothing special for the holiday. That's fine with me.

I'd like to get in a C25K run today. I'm like 99.9% sure the gym is closed today so it'll have to be outside...for the first time ever! I'm not sure which week to do though as I'm so used to doing it on the treadmill. I'm thinking about week 2, but I'm not sure.

Have a great day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter