~*~Cassie LIVE~*~ Day Three ~ Noel vs. The Hulk

Laundry - done
But there is this one bag w/ all the odds and ends that I don't use in my regular life (sunscreen wipes, princess walkie talkies, fat pens, spray fans etc...) Maybe I hould just keep it packed for vacation?

Sorry to respond so late in the game (get with the program, it's day 5 already!). Just wondering if both the Dinosaur Discovery Center and the Triceratops Discovery Trail are closed.

Thanks for the help! Am just loving your reports!

Alex & Nessa... Just the Discovery centre is closed, Triceratops encounter, camp Jurassic & the Pteradon flyers are all running :)

>>^..^<<

We loved the Discovery Center. Our 3 year old really loved the Dino egg hatching.

Cassie, I really enjoy reading your trip reports. Reading your trip reports is the next best thing to being there. :D Can't wait to see your photos. We are going to WDW in December, and was planning to do Disney World the whole time. After reading your trip reports, I am thinking about doing Universal a day or two. May just have to extend my vacation! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter