Cany you purchase AP and MVMCP tickets through DVC website?

Malibelle

<font color=magenta>Malibelle<font color=darkorchi
Just wondering if you can purchase DVC AP tickets and MVPCP Tickets through the website.

If you are asking if you can purchase through the DVC website - the answer is no. I swear I did it before but I couldn't do it this time. I had to book through Disney's ticket website - it was painless - but it just wansn't the same as doing everything through the member site.

Can you get the DVC discount on the Disney ticket site? I tried that but the price I was given was too much.

I called Member Services to get both my Pirate and Princess party tickets and my MVMCP tickets. They told me you have to pick up at "will call" to present proof of membership for the discount. They will not mail you the tickets. I supposed it is to prevent ordering the tickets and then re-selling at a profit.

PatsMom,

Is there a DVC discount on the P & P party tickets?

Can you buy them for any night it is offered...and do you have to buy them in advance to get a discount if offered?

TIA. We are thinking about going to one in August but haven't decided yet.

Jacqueline

Thank you. I didn't even think of looking there.

ETA: Went to the DVC website and finally found where you can buy the tickets but they are still for the regular price. If you go through MS on the phone will you be charged the discounted price or will you still have to wait to get the discount when you pick them up at Will Call?

ETA: I am talking about MVMCP tickets here! Not AP's.

Thank you. I didn't even think of looking there.

ETA: Went to the DVC website and finally found where you can buy the tickets but they are still for the regular price. If you go through MS on the phone will you be charged the discounted price or will you still have to wait to get the discount when you pick them up at Will Call?

The link on the DVC website links you to a page with the discounted price. Before the discount the price of an Annual Pass is 462.21 (with tax). With the DVC discount the price of an Annual Pass is 355.72 (with tax). I'm not sure why you don't see the discounted DVC price. If you follow the link it takes you right to the DVC Annual Pass prices through the Walt Disney World Ticket Store. Good luck - I didn't have any problem accessing this site or ordering my DVC Annual Passes.

I have just purchased my AP at DVC discount through the link from the DVC member site with no problems :)

I have just purchased my AP at DVC discount through the link from the DVC member site with no problems :)
Me, too - wasn't a problem.

Just a reminder: If you plan to purchase the DDE before you get to WDW, be sure to ask for a voucher to be MAILED to you. This does cost an extra $3. DO NOT CHOOSE THE WILL CALL OPTION if you plan to get the DDE - the Dining CMs need the numbers off a voucher or the actual AP/PAP. The email confirmation that you get with will call will not be sufficient.

The link on the DVC website links you to a page with the discounted price. Before the discount the price of an Annual Pass is 462.21 (with tax). With the DVC discount the price of an Annual Pass is 355.72 (with tax). I'm not sure why you don't see the discounted DVC price. If you follow the link it takes you right to the DVC Annual Pass prices through the Walt Disney World Ticket Store. Good luck - I didn't have any problem accessing this site or ordering my DVC Annual Passes.

We're not talking about AP's here. I'm talking about the MVMCP tickets.

I already purchased my AP's through the website no problem.

Just to summarize and subscribe...

You can order DVC discounted AP's through DVC website. If you want to get the DDE card, then have AP mailed to you. The numbers on the AP is needed to get the discount on the DDE card.

Now, what about the MVMCP tickets? I thought you could only get the DVC discount if you purchase the tickets on the day you attend. We haven't done this in the past because if they sell out, there's no tickets available "day of" and we're "out" MVMCP!!!

Is it possible to call MS and order MVMCP tickets at DVC discount? Will they be a the "will call" window?

...(snip)....Now, what about the MVMCP tickets? I thought you could only get the DVC discount if you purchase the tickets on the day you attend. We haven't done this in the past because if they sell out, there's no tickets available "day of" and we're "out" MVMCP!!!
Actually, to get the DVC discount on MVMCP tickets, you MUST purchase them in advance. You pick the actual tickets up at will call where you must show your DVC membership card to validate you are entitled to the discount.

As I think you know, the DVC discount is only available for selected nights - 11/15, 11/27, 12/11, and 12/18.

.Is it possible to call MS and order MVMCP tickets at DVC discount? Will they be a the "will call" window?
Yes and yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter