Canadian Trips July - Sept. 2011

B.C.er here. Flying from Seattle (can't afford Canadian fares :) ) and staying at Mouseketeer Villa in Emerald Island from August 9 through 19th.!

count us in ,myself , sister and a co worker will be at the cbr from september29 to october 6th:thumbsup2

September 13th to 20th - split stay BCV and AKV. Might do one more split as we are trying out all the DVC resorts before finally settiling donw.....hopefully:lmao:

We are going in August. It is DH's 2nd trip but DS, DD and my FIRST trip. We are really excited.

Our dates are August 15-30 and we are staying at CSR (which was my first choice because I know my son will love the pool and I need a quiet comfortable place to sleep).

Oh, and we missed booking free dining by two days (had to book by Dec. 20 but we booked Dec. 22 :sad1:). On the bright side we got 35% off on our room which has saved us a small fortune! :yay:

I already have a shopping list of things I am bringing back!

Oct 15-22 Coronado Springs, first Disney trip for all three of us and VERY excited !

August 16-22 staying at the Grand Floridian!!! Our second Disney trip as a family of 5.

We'll be heading to Pop Century on August 29th to September 8th for our first trip to Disney!

Woo hoo for fd!:cool1:

We are going to be in Disney Aug 28-Sept4 Staying at all star Movies!

Going to be on the Carnival Legend from July 17-24, then on to SSR from July 24-28. Can't wait. Never been to Disney in the summer. Going with the plan of sitting in the pool and unwinding after a cruise with my brother and his family.:scared1:

Hey neighbor!

Going to Pop August 13-21, thanks to the FD pin as well :banana:

Dh messed up his vacation request at work and asked for one day too many... So we just had to add one more day to our trip and we are now booked until August 22nd :cool1:

Girls' Halloween Trek......September 22nd for two weeks. Free Dining, MNSSHP and Epcot's Food and Wine! First time staying at POP! Can't wait!
:worship:

Dh messed up his vacation request at work and asked for one day too many... So we just had to add one more day to our trip and we are now booked until August 22nd :cool1:

What a nice "mess up", good for you, i am sure you will enjoy that extra day:cool1:

Buzz

we are going aug 26 to Labour Day. Staying at POR from aug 28 to the sunday night with free dining unless i get a great deal renting DVC points. Thinking of a couple nights on the gulf coast the first two nights- ANY suggestions!

We did the same week last year and loved it-yes it was hot but no hotter than southern ontario in July and the crowds were low

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter