Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!!!

We'll be there that 2nd week, 11th-17th.. Didn't even occur to me about Columbus Day til after I booked but i'm not too worried, i've been in the height of summer so it can't be much worse than that! Going to use TGM's plans :)
Looks like you have a good itinerary already planned, sucks waiting for the park hours to come out though eh? AKL is really stunning, i'd quite like to stay there at that point, maybe if someone else pays!! :rotfl:

We'll be there that 2nd week, 11th-17th.. Didn't even occur to me about Columbus Day til after I booked but i'm not too worried, i've been in the height of summer so it can't be much worse than that! Going to use TGM's plans :)
Looks like you have a good itinerary already planned, sucks waiting for the park hours to come out though eh? AKL is really stunning, i'd quite like to stay there at that point, maybe if someone else pays!! :rotfl:
Yay! Another October WDWer (you should join the Official October thread!!)

Which hotel are you at this trip?

Yay! Another October WDWer (you should join the Official October thread!!)

Which hotel are you at this trip?

CSR, stayed at POFQ before which was nice but want to try somewhere different. With the free dining it's actually cheaper to stay at a mod, kinda crazy!

Sounds like a great trip!

The whole of WS looks just awesome to me, so we will explore and then get a good spot for Illuminations, with a School Bread!!!

This is the most important part of your trip!! :rotfl2:

School Bread is so amazing

Last weekend we went shopping and I bought a new bag for my Carry on luggage!

It's a hard, suitcasey kinda one, and I love it as it's the perfect size for my little laptop/netbook and because it's PINK!

Here it is:

NewBag.jpg

Also, an added bonus is that it's exactly Cat sized:

n821450083_6448849_5207293.jpg

Why she has to get into every open bag, I don't know. But it sure is funny!!

Ohh love your first week plans so far! I think you are doing it exactly right, breaks will be key in October's sunshine. Oh and there is a slimmmm chance I may be in WDW for Columbus Day weekend too... nothing is planned or finalized but it is a definite maybe as of now so I'll keep you posted...

You guys will have such an amazing time! You will love AKL too, it's such a romantic place:lovestruc

Joining in for the ride! I'll be there later in October! Looking forward to reading more! And Congrats on the engagement! :cool1:

Ohh love your first week plans so far! I think you are doing it exactly right, breaks will be key in October's sunshine. Oh and there is a slimmmm chance I may be in WDW for Columbus Day weekend too... nothing is planned or finalized but it is a definite maybe as of now so I'll keep you posted...

You guys will have such an amazing time! You will love AKL too, it's such a romantic place:lovestruc
Eeeee! That would be awesome if you are! Keep me posted!!!

Loving your case (and Bella!) you making me feel very guilty - I need to start planning :yay:

Today I've been working on a personalised kind of timetable thingy to take away with me, this is it so far:

W1.jpg

Obviously I'll be able to do way more on it once park hours are out, and I have no clue why I left a column before the first day, but it's getting there....

I'm also very tempted to get this bag:

ba431-ANP-sm2.jpg

ba431-ANP-sm1.jpg

It looks a perfect size, and even has a little credit card size pocket at the front for my KTTW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter