Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!!!

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
(Cross Posted to Main TR Board)

Hey guys!

Well, I tried and tried to leave it until later to start my PTR but I jsut couldn't wait anymore!!!!

I'm Victoria (23, from London, UK) and my fiance and I are off to WDW this October! :hyper:

Here is a photo of us from our Januray trip to Disneyland Paris.

n821450083_5548477_8667.jpg

During the trip Jack proposed to me in the castle, while we were the only two people in the park!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Needless to say we have convinced my parents that a WDW wedding is the wedding for us. So this trip is our first planning trip! :bride:

I haven't been to WDW since 1993 when I was 7, and Jack has never been, so really it'll be a completely new experience for both of us!! And I'm going to make sure to get him a 'first trip' pin! :thumbsup2

I booked a couple of weeks ago, after spending weeks trying to decide between CSR and POFQ, in the end FQ won and now I am 100% happy wth my decision and really feel like I've made the right choice as we want to relax as well while we're away and it looks so peaceful and romantic.

I can't to start planning properly, and would love some advice from all you WDW experts!

Speak soon, Torsie xxxx

Congratulations on your engagement, good luck with all your planning. We have just booked for september, let the planning begin....:banana:

Ooh! A PTR! Hi Torsie :teeth:

You will love POFQ - it's a beautiful resort, and we loved it there! We liked the fact that it's very compact and you can walk easily to the pool, food court, or wherever in a matter of minutes! I would definitely stay there again and I'm going to use it for one of my room blocks :)

Congratulations on your engagement!
Have a great time planning your WDW wedding and enjoy your planning trip!
:)

Crikey Victoria you are quick off the mark with your pre-trippie :goodvibes ;)
Think I may need to think similarly :0

Looking forward to hearing how your plans are developing :)

Congratulations on engagement and looking forward to hearing all about your plans.

Congrats on the engagement! Me and my girlfriend are going in May. She has not been since 1993 either, so should be great adventure for her!

I see youre going in October - dont miss MNSSHP!

Your dates are my favorite time to go. You will love POFQ it is lovely especially that you can take the boat from the hotel to downtown disney in the evenings and it is truly a beautiful ride and saves getting the buses.

Looking forward to hearing more.

susan

Great start and congratulations

have you checked out the Wedding thread here , I'm sure you will get lots of ideas for your wedding there

enjoy the planning

Great start and congratulations

have you checked out the Wedding thread here , I'm sure you will get lots of ideas for your wedding there

enjoy the planning
Thanks everyone! :)

Jackie I live over on the wedding boards, lol! They are what is fuelling my disney wedding madness at the moment! :lmao:

I looooove the DIS!

I think i'll stay at POFQ for my 2010 trip so I'd love to here your review.

Some tips for planning:

• Find out which days have extra Magic Hours and avoid as they often end up as the busiest days apart from when the park first opens
  • Book ADRs for any meals you really want
  • Get a resort refill mug
  • Take your own water bottle into the parks

sounds lovely. I think POFQ looks like the most romantic resort onsite so I think you will have a lovely time there.:goodvibes

Well guys, I think I am all set for planning my trip now!!

My passporter arrived on Monday and I LOVE it!!! I also have the Brits Guide, Unofficial Guide and Tour Guide Mike. And most importantly the DIS!

So it's safe to say I'm going prepared!

Now all I need is the park times and I will be a very happy, busy, planning bee!!

Also, we are trying to decide if it's worth buying Universal AND Sea world tickets or just Universal. My fiance really wants to go to US so we'll definitely go there, as Disney is more me than him, but I'd love to go to SW, so we're going to look at what time we'll really have and see if we can squeeze SW in too. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter