Can you sell the Canadian Resident tickets?

If you have the little green vouchers that you received from AM you should be good to go with just your proof of residency. No one asked to see my credit card that I made the purchase with when we redeemed for our tickets (tickets were linked to my MDE). If you have the little green vouchers you don't need anything that says who purchased them just your Canadian ID to prove your residency is all they want to see. Disney's fine print might say that you need it but no front line person is going to care enough to ask for it.

People "give" tickets to others all the time.

When they activate the tickets it brings up the purchaser. If your ID doesn't match you are out of luck. Normal tickets you are allowed to give. These are specifically non transferable and can ONLY be redeemed by purchaser.

When they activate the tickets it brings up the purchaser. If your ID doesn't match you are out of luck. Normal tickets you are allowed to give. These are specifically non transferable and can ONLY be redeemed by purchaser.

I wonder who is the purchaser for the AM vouchers in their system... Airmiles or me? I would be surprised if AM gives them who ordered the vouchers with points. Doesn't make a difference for me but I'm curious...

I wonder who is the purchaser for the AM vouchers in their system... Airmiles or me? I would be surprised if AM gives them who ordered the vouchers with points. Doesn't make a difference for me but I'm curious...

I recently ordered a pass from AM for my friend, who used it no problem

I paid for my DS's ticket it is assigned to him in MDE, I will not be there when he activates the ticket. Are you saying he will have a problem?

I paid for my DS's ticket it is assigned to him in MDE, I will not be there when he activates the ticket. Are you saying he will have a problem?

You'll have to call and ask. I was told very plainly by a couple different CMs (one of whom went to confirm with someone else), that the tickets can only be activated by the purchaser. Now apparently the Airmiles ones might be a different story. It's Disney, who knows.

You'll have to call and ask. I was told very plainly by a couple different CMs (one of whom went to confirm with someone else), that the tickets can only be activated by the purchaser. Now apparently the Airmiles ones might be a different story. It's Disney, who knows.
Yeah but was the cm that told you a bus driver?? Cause then I'd believe it 100% to be true. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter