Can you get an item you saw in the parks?

jblairosu

Earning My Ears
I saw an iphone case at the Emporium in MK but didn't buy it at the time. I realize now what a huge mistake that was! I looked everywhere else in the parks and Disney Springs during last few days I had and never found it anywhere. I checked online, the Disney app, and several CM's at Epcot, etc tried finding it and it's like there is no record of it anywhere. I couldn't go back to MK during my stay but would love to now get that case some how. I've checked everywhere on-line and can't find it. Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get it? It's a d-tech case for an iphone 8. I can find the one for the 6/6s/7. Does anyone know if that one would fit the iphone 8? Help!

You can call 1-877-560-6477 they will locate the item and ship it to you. or you can contact them at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com I have never done it by email but have called the phone number, I couldn't remember the exact store I saw the item in just knew that it was on Mainstreet in the Magic Kingdom. They located and shipped it no problem.

You can call 1-877-560-6477 they will locate the item and ship it to you. or you can contact them at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com I have never done it by email but have called the phone number, I couldn't remember the exact store I saw the item in just knew that it was on Mainstreet in the Magic Kingdom. They located and shipped it no problem.

Have you ordered something through them recently? I was wondering if they still do this. I hope so.

Have you tried websites that will shop for park souvenirs and ship them to you? I haven't tried them myself as shipping to UK is ridiculous but i like to look whats available in the parks :earboy2:
This is one of them - www.yourwdwstore.net

You could also try Mydisneyshop.com they had a Magic band that wasn't avaliable on the Disney site. I believe they are locals that purchase items and resell. My band was same price as Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter