can we start a new "ARE THERE ANY SINGLE DISNEY MEN OUT THERE" thread?

It is right outside of columbus Ga. That is where it is. I actully go to cullman often as I have busyness there. We to be truthful I am all over AL often I will be in Auburn a week from tomorrow.

Well it is nice to find ladies who love Disney and don't think I am a freak for loving it.

Goof

OCD, I used to live Down near Columbia Theological Cem. I was there for many many a year and I miss my athens Pizza. You around that area? How long have you been there?

Welcome to you both!!! I'm the oldest Alabama Single on the Solos threads I think...Glad to have more Alabama folks showing up!!! Do you guys have an older single uncle who loves Disney by chance?? LOL

Wow, maybe they should rename this the "younger" Disney Prince and Princess's thread. :rotfl2: Like DJ, I am slightly older than most of the Disney singles on this thread. Maybe I am supposed to remain single. :confused: :rotfl:

Wow, maybe they should rename this the "younger" Disney Prince and Princess's thread. :rotfl2: Like DJ, I am slightly older than most of the Disney singles on this thread. Maybe I am supposed to remain single. :confused: :rotfl:

Nah... Like fine wine, you're just getting better with age, DisneydaveCT. :flower3:

After all, that's what I keep telling myself as each birthday comes around to remind me that I am still single when nearly all my friends are paired off, and my younger sisters (who are 9 and 10 years younger!) are now dipping into the same pool of eligible bachelors as me... *sigh* Now if only there were more male Disney afficionados (or at least more men) who didn't look at me really weird when they learn that I really do love Disney and found my recent trip to WDW to be like a homecoming. A princess can only keep wishing for her prince to come along, I guess...

Don't worry be happy Dave...i think we too shall find our heart's desire!!!

Goofy,

I'm not in downtown Decatur but I know the area well. How could I not - Decatur's not that big. :rolleyes: So where in SC are you? I have family in Lexington and I'm pretty familiar with the Myrtle Beach area from summer vacations. Are you close to either of those?

Ok, I'll jump in...

25 year old female from White Bear Lake, Minnesota (Twin Cities).
Looking for my true prince charming, or beast, or Aladdin, or whatever...

1) Which park is your favorite? Magic Kingdom, it really says Disney to me. But I love Epcot, MGM and AK a lot as well.

2) Which is your least favorite park? I think my least favorite park is Animal Kingdom. I love AK, really, but if I had to pick one that would be it simply for the sheer exhaustion at the end of the day.

3) What is your favorite ride? I LOVE the mountains, but my classic fav would have to be either WedWay or Dumbo.

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? Dinosaur-it jerked me around too much.

5) Where is your favorite time and place to stay? I love to stay at SSR and BCV, my home resorts for DVC.

Hi everybody

My name is Shawn(real original user name, I know..)

Little bit about me. I am a 26 yr old SWM from Canada, about 3 hours, north of Minot, ND

1) Which park is your favorite? Epcot. But I have to admit, when I saw MK for the first time, my jaw dropped

2) Which is your least favorite park? Sadly,I think its Animal Kingdom. Parts of it are really cool, but for things to do, it really didn't bring a lot for me

3) What is your favorite ride? Three Way tie Soarin, R n R Coaster, and Tower of terror

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? Small world

5) Where is your favorite time and place to stay? Have stayed twice at POR in Dec, and May, staying solo at Pop in May. Favourite time to go. hard to choose. December was really an experience but May was kind of nice with the weather

Us older folks here are out numbered. (but way younger in heart) SWF 48 Lakeland, FL.

Went to Dismates last night and nobody was on:surfweb:

Well, I am more partial to our thread that we are normally on DJ and DDave. But that is because of the info, playful banterings and friendships that are there.

Just got home from WDW and am going to take a nap.

WOW!!! I'm inpressed with all of the Alabama folks in here!!! :banana:

My name is Season, I am 28, from Gardendale, AL, which is about 10 minutes north of Birmingham!

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

21 y/o male from london england. former disney store CM. DLP AP holder. moving to canada for a year from november.
been to WDW 3 times, DL resort CA 3 times and DLP 6 times. seen beauty and the beast and lion king west end shows too.
disney fanatic, collects all dvds, books, soft toys - u name it!

1) Which park is your favorite? Magic Kingdom hands down.

2) Which is your least favorite park? Possibly MGM, but its really unfair to have to pick a least fave! lol

3) What is your favorite ride? Either Soarin' or Expedition Everest. I adore all the classic rides too. Love Test track too.

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? Rock-n-Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.

5) Where is your favorite time and place to stay? I haven't stayed on property :( but would love to stay at the AK Lodge. Ate in the Polynesian once, that was nice, wouldn'y mind styaing there. Tiem of year... geez, Christmas possibly...

i am studying a degree in literature and work as a teaching assisitant in a junior school. in the future i hope to work for disney again and also have aspirations of becoming a teacher.
looking for same :)
no older than about 30.
lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter