can we start a new "ARE THERE ANY SINGLE DISNEY MEN OUT THERE" thread?

Rhongepooh

<font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c
I'm getting lost in the 3,000 and something thread and would LOVE to get into the conversations.

I'm a SWF divorced with 2 teenage daughters. I'm a teacher and have been to disney about 15 times. What else do ya'll say?:confused3 Oh and I'm from south mississippi.

SWM..48 from northen Michigan...been to Disney about 10-12 times..last trip was first solo trip in Dec..did the MVMCP for first time....I had to go..got a roundtrip out of Detroit for $33....:thumbsup2

Also a volunteer firefighter and medical first responder..:firefight

Have you joined Dismates? There is a singles chat there most nights at 9 pm ET..

Single, 33, Male, from Lakeland, FL (about 35-40 minutes from WDW), work as a QA Tester (I test computer programs, it's an IT job). I'm usually at WDW once every weekend unless work interupts.

I am a single 21 year old male from Virginia. I have been to disney about 15 (I am sure I have been more than that)

Have you joined Dismates? There is a singles chat there most nights at 9 pm ET..

I have actually tried, unsuccessfully, on several occasions in the past 6 weeks to register on Dismates but there have been technical problems with the registration pages. I'll keep trying :confused3

By the way, my quick bio: 31, SAF, Canadian (living in Toronto), federal public servant. Making my first Disney trip on January 15 :cheer2:

I'm getting lost in the 3,000 and something thread and would LOVE to get into the conversations.

I'm a SWF divorced with 2 teenage daughters. I'm a teacher and have been to disney about 15 times. What else do ya'll say?:confused3 Oh and I'm from south mississippi.

well, does seem as if you did start a new thread. I never did read them all... just dived right on in and went to dismates.com . That was good enough and it is a lot of fun, has good interaction and that is what is important!!!(at least to me) :happytv:

38f north of the World (aka home)... HI Tawasdave!!!:cool2:

Hi! I'm a single 24 year old teacher in the Chicago burbs. The kids laugh when I use Disney referrences to support examples; hey, if I can work in how the Haunted Mansion is representative of Gothic architecture and this is different than Gothic writing, I have fulfilled my Disney moment for the day! All cheese aside, if you'd like to maybe talk shoot me a pm!

Kristen

whatcha teach kristen? Im guessing art. Awalys nice to find another dis lover teacher. Our center has disney stuff everywere since my boss (bless her heart) is a WDW fan and goes every year. Each time she brings back new stuff for the center and gifts for all the kids and teachers.

SWF, 23 years old. I live in Charlotte, NC. Have been to the World 5 times and worked there as an intern in Spring 2004.

I teach high school English. How about you? They are amusing and try to not giggle when I make a silly, yet completely on-task Disney comment. I tell them it is ok to let loose and smile and they aren't "too cool" for laughing just yet!

I teach high school English. How about you? They are amusing and try to not giggle when I make a silly, yet completely on-task Disney comment. I tell them it is ok to let loose and smile and they aren't "too cool" for laughing just yet!

Preschool curently, I used to be in the baby room, and was in the 4 and up room for awile too. I guess I teach from 6 weeks to 12 years LOL

Ok, I will join in the fun :)
I am single white female, never married, no children. Age 40-something. .currently unattached. I am returning to school to earn a BA degree in Elementary Education.
I lived the entire first 40 yrs of my life 5 miles from Disneyland, and of course went all the time.
RElocated to FL 3yrs ago and now live 70 or so miles from WDW , of course have an AP and visit as often as possible.

I can't get into dismates either. I can get to the chat but that's all. The site won't send me an authorization code.

How about some fun questions to get to know each other better. . .

1) Which park is your favorite? for me it's a close to call between MK and Epcot.

2) Which is your least favorite park? Animal Kingdom. . .it's always either too hot or too cold

3) What is your favorite ride? close call again it's Peter Pan, Splash Mountain and Spaceship earth

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? Tower of Terror (but I ended up getting on it again anyone! lol

5) Where is your favorite time and place to stay. We have gone for the past 2 years Thanksgiving week but I'd LOVE to go one one of those first couple of weeks of December--Contemporary

Anyone else got some more interesting questions?

SWM, 40, from northern Michigan (north of TawasDave, although I lived in Tawas from 93-96!) 25+ trips, next one in Feb, and have been solo. Gotta love those Spirit low rates out of dtw!

SWF, 43, widow with two teen girls. I live in Georgia and visit the World often, but certainly not enough. I am a teacher.

Hi ugadog! Haven't seen you on Dismates chat in awhile. Of course, I haven't been there much myself lately. :rolleyes1

For those of you, besides ugadog, who don't know me: SWM, 45, Minnesota. This last year, I visited DL in February and WDW in May and December. Will be back at WDW soon (flying down on 1/30!!) :banana: :cool1: Also planning a road trip to WDW in April for the F&G Festival (I'll be driving through Georgia, ugadog :wave2: ). Definitely want to go to MouseFest again!! I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't been to it.

1) Which park is your favorite? MK during the day, and the romance of Epcot at night.

2) Which is your least favorite park? I enjoy them all.

3) What is your favorite ride?

MK: Peter Pan

Epcot: Tie with Spaceship Earth. FastTrak, and American Adventure

MGM: Tower and StarTours

AK: Kali River Rapids

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? Not that I can remember.

5) Where's your favorite time and place to stay. I love going during the holidays. I usually stay at OKW or SSR. I already have a ressie for Thanksgiving this year.

Anyone else got some more interesting questions?

I would add,

Favorite Place to eat: Rose & Crown

Favorite Place to sit, have a drink and conversation: Big River, at an outside table.

I would add,

Favorite Place to eat: Rose & Crown

Favorite Place to sit, have a drink and conversation: Big River, at an outside table.

Gee ddave... and i thought it was at Martha's Vineyard!!!
:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter