can my life stink anymore????

i just called to check on my car (the mechanic has been on vacation) and he said he thought it was the timing belt! oh great!
he said "if that's the case Holly, we are looking at a big job!"
oh perfect!
and my new attitude is trying to look at the better side of things, so .......

i guess i'm lucky i did not get killed on the highway when i broke down! and it's only a car. and it can be fixed. and it's going to be ok.

how's that!???

i still think it stinks!
sorry just venting here......

well i just heard from the mechanic......

hold on to your hats......

$3000 in parts alone.
OMG!

i'm going to be sick!

i know, right??!!

but with dh's job not looking so good, i just can't afford a car payment for the next 5 years. so whatda ya do? dh said we suck it up and fix it that what we do! and i know he's right. it just stinks.

I'm sure it's the right thing to do, but the timing just sucks! I can't imagine dealing with a car payment either, so I would have to do the same thing. Hugs to you chickie! :hug:

:headache: Can you claim anything on your insurance for it? (I know, probably not:sad2:)

well i just heard from the mechanic......

hold on to your hats......

$3000 in parts alone.
OMG!

i'm going to be sick!

DH said the only way it would cost that much if there was a LOT of other damage done at the time. Get a written estimate. DH will tell you if it is all legit and needed. Yeah, he is a computer software geek for a living, but he's a jack of all trades in real life. That and he's got "friends". :rotfl2:

thanks Ann. it was the timing belt. and when they go it does damage to the head and the pistons and something else. dh works on machinery and he has talked with the mechanic back and forth about it. he(dh) said it sounds right.
something about the volvos and the timing belts. it's very expensive when they go.

why oh why am i being tested?????

we spent 10 hrs in the e r yesterday because they thought mom had a obstruction in her belly. she had been vomiting all day. so i had to call 911 to come and check her out and off to the e r we went.
ok. it was not that. they are thinking maybe the pain meds are too strong. omg.
up all night with her. she's in so much pain and she will not take anything for fear she will vomit now. they gave me a script for something less strong so i'm now waiting for that to be filled.
i just went to put a wash on and i think my washer is D-E-A-D!!!! why oh why is all this happening to me???

i need a new life!

I'm so sorry your going through this. You've had more than your fair share. It always seems like when it rains it pours. It's time for that cloud to move on.:hug::hug:

I know we're not supposed to be tested more than we can stand, but this is pushing it! :hug: Hope things get better soon:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter