Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I actually changed them a little. So everyone, check them out.

Melanie: "No! Spiderman's not even a mermaid."

Annabelle: "Oh Melanie, you take everything too seriously."

Melanie: "You can shut up," she joked again.

Annabelle: "You know shut up's not in my vocabulary."

Andrew: "Melanie, it was a joke." He rolled his eyes.

Tiare: Tiare, who had brought comics and books of all kinds with her, did think it was kind of taking things to seriously to take jokes about characters that literally, but was too timid to say so.

Chao: Chao also rolled her eyes, she had forgotten how dramatic her classmates were.

Andrew: "Melanie, it was a joke." He rolled his eyes.

Tiare: Tiare, who had brought comics and books of all kinds with her, did think it was kind of taking things to seriously to take jokes about characters that literally, but was too timid to say so.

Chao: Chao also rolled her eyes, she had forgotten how dramatic her classmates were.

Melanie: "I know it was. You know I take things too seriously sometimes."

Eric: the bus finally pulled up at he edge of the thousand acre woods. He said bye to Chris, Pooh, and all of the other characters. Piglet cried. He got onto the bus, and sat down alone.

Kody: The bus pulled up in front of the forest. Kody went up to it, and waved back to Eilonwy, Tarrin (if I spelled that right), and Girgy. "Kody go bye-bye now! Kody has his munchins and crunchins!" Then he galloped onto the bus. He sat down next to Eric. "Can Kody sit by you?"

Kody: The bus pulled up in front of the forest. Kody went up to it, and waved back to Eilonwy, Tarrin (if I spelled that right), and Girgy. "Kody go bye-bye now! Kody has his munchins and crunchins!" Then he galloped onto the bus. He sat down next to Eric. "Can Kody sit by you?"

Eric: "Sure!"

Tiare: Tiare snuck a book out of her backpack and started to read, already bored.

Chao: Argh, why do I have to go to this stupid camp? she thought for the millionth time.

Kody: "Hooray! Kody is Girgy's brother. What is your name? Did Kody just make new friend?"

Eric: "Hi, I'm Eric, Christopher Robin's older brother. And sure, I guess you did make a new friend." He ruffled the hair on Kody's head.

Rory: "Who are you related to?"

OOC: Could maybe several girls have a crush on Rory, good and bad?

OOC Dana or Alana could

Dana: Dana hit her head on the back of the seat in front of her. "When. Are. We. Getting. There?!" Why did I leave Slug Terra for this? I could be chasing the Shane Gang right now and instead I'm in a bus. Now leaning back, she absently pet Eris.

Alana: Alana was also getting a little restless, but she was glad to have all these nice people around.

Eric: "Hi, I'm Eric, Christopher Robin's older brother. And sure, I guess you did make a new friend." He ruffled the hair on Kody's head.

Kody: Kody laughed when his hair was ruffled. He was glad he made a new friend!

Rory: "So, does anyone know what we are actually doing at this camp?"
Cameo: Cameo just slouched over and got her iPod Nano out. She found 'Blown Away' by Carrie Underwood and listened to it. She kept playing her songs, until there was a jolt. She paused the song and looked up. There was road work ahead and they had to wait for the special truck to come through. (You know what I mean, where on a highway, one side is closed and there is a special truck with a sign saying to follow him and he takes the left lane people across, then the right so there are no crashes. They can only use the one lane to travel on?)

Cameo: Cameo just slouched over and got her iPod Nano out. She found 'Blown Away' by Carrie Underwood and listened to it. She kept playing her songs, until there was a jolt. She paused the song and looked up. There was road work ahead and they had to wait for the special truck to come through. (You know what I mean, where on a highway, one side is closed and there is a special truck with a sign saying to follow him and he takes the left lane people across, then the right so there are no crashes. They can only use the one lane to travel on?)

OOC Now Blown Away is stuck in my head :D Do you want Dana or Alana to have a crush on Rory?

Dana: Dana looked over and saw Cameo's iPod. "What is that?" she asked curiously.

OOC Now Blown Away is stuck in my head :D Do you want Dana or Alana to have a crush on Rory?

Dana: Dana looked over and saw Cameo's iPod. "What is that?" she asked curiously.

OOC: IDK. Either or both.

Cameo: Cameo heard someone start talking to her. She was startled. No one ever talked to her! "Oh, um, it's, um, my um, iPod Nano."

OOC: IDK. Either or both.

Cameo: Cameo heard someone start talking to her. She was startled. No one ever talked to her! "Oh, um, it's, um, my um, iPod Nano."

OOC Okay

Dana: "An eye-pod? What does it do?"

Alana: Alana was studying the others and her eyes rested on someone she had yet to meet. "Hi," she said to Rory. "I'm Alaba Russo, and you are?"

Britannia: Britannia looked out the window as the trees rushed by. She reapplied her lipstick and began to imagine treasure.

Kari: Kari began to play with her necklace nervously.

Andrew: He was bored, he considered going back to his seat.

Chao: Chao was soooooooo bored. She didn't even want to be here, why did she have to go?

Tiare: Tiare read her book, oblivious to everything around her.

Kari: Who was that? she thought as she looked at Rory.

Rory: "I'm Rory Enchant. Queen Narissa's cousin's son-in-law."

Cameo: "It, uh, plays music."

Chao: Chao rolled her eyes. He probably thought he was a god, royalty were always stuck up.

Tiare: Tiare didn't pay a second of attention, her book was far more interesting.

Chao: Chao rolled her eyes. He probably thought he was a god, royalty were always stuck up.

Tiare: Tiare didn't pay a second of attention, her book was far more interesting.

Rory: "So, who might you two be?" he asked Chao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter