Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew: "I don't see how you can sound so disapproving Miss Cheer Captain."

Melanie: "True."

Annabelle: "What am I, chopped haggis? I lead the soccer team to a couple victories!"

Melanie: "Yes, a couple. Just not enough to get to the championships. And ew."

Annabelle: "Hrmph."

Josie: everyone on the bus seemed to be talking to someone. She took out a notebook and started drawing lanterns, butterflies, horses, and suns.

Melanie: "True."

Annabelle: "What am I, chopped haggis? I lead the soccer team to a couple victories!"

Melanie: "Yes, a couple. Just not enough to get to the championships. And ew."

Annabelle: "Hrmph."

Andrew: Andrew shrugged and smirked.

Chao: Chao rolled her eyes, but the football team had done well last year, and she couldn't deny that.

Tiare: Tiare giggled quietly.

Jolie: The bus finally pulled up to her house. She grabbed her things, said a couple goodbyes, and went on the bus. She sat away from everyone else and admired herself.

Bus Driver: "You all set?"

Jolie: "Yeah, whatever."

Bus Driver: "Ok then." He drove off.

Andrew: Andrew shrugged and smirked.

Chao: Chao rolled her eyes, but the football team had done well last year, and she couldn't deny that.

Tiare: Tiare giggled quietly.

Melanie: "I wonder who we're all in cabins with." She hoped her cabin was near Andrew's.

OOC: Yes, I know the boy cabins and girl cabins are on opposite sides of the camp, but she doesn't.

Melanie: "I wonder who we're all in cabins with." She hoped her cabin was near Andrew's.

OOC: Yes, I know the boy cabins and girl cabins are on opposite sides of the camp, but she doesn't.

OOC: are you picking cabins?

OOC: That's fine, Britannia doesn't really go after guys much anyway.

Britannia: She gave him a dirty look as she popped her gum. She said, "It's Britannia, I went to school at the Anti-School of Disney."

Annabelle: She heard what she said. "Gosh, another anti!" she thought. "How many are there?"

Rory: "I'm Rory. I went to Anti School of Disney as well. I'm Queen Narissa's cousin's son-in-law."

Cameo: Cameo put her feet up on the seat. How much longer is this ride going to take?

Kari: Kari sat by herself, listening to everyone talking around her. She was already dreading summer camp.

Britannia: Britannia looked out the window, trying not to make eye contact with the boy Rory next to her.

OOC: are you picking cabins?

OOC: If you wanted you could just find a generator or sort them randomly.

Andrew: Andrew shrugged. "Who knows? It's taking a long time to get there though."

Chao: "Well Drew, there's people to pick up. They had to pick all of us up too."

Kari: Kari sat by herself, listening to everyone talking around her. She was already dreading summer camp.

Britannia: Britannia looked out the window, trying not to make eye contact with the boy Rory next to her.

Rory: "Who are you related to?"

OOC: Could maybe several girls have a crush on Rory, good and bad?

OOC: If you wanted you could just find a generator or sort them randomly.

Andrew: Andrew shrugged. "Who knows? It's taking a long time to get there though."

Chao: "Well Drew, there's people to pick up. They had to pick all of us up too."

OOC: That's what I was thinking. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Annabelle: "Yeah. My butt hurts."

Melanie: "TMI!"

OOC: That's what I was thinking. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Annabelle: "Yeah. My butt hurts."

Melanie: "TMI!"

Rory: "Who are you related to?"

OOC: Could maybe several girls have a crush on Rory, good and bad?

OOC: I don't think I want Chao liking anyone, at least not yet. Chao's stubborn, if she were to fall in love he would have to chase her down and make her love him. Tiare's too shy at the present time, maybe later for her too. Andrew might start liking Melanie back if she can get past the friendzone.

Andrew: "I must agree, but in a less dramatic way than Miss Melanie."

OOC: I don't think I want Chao liking anyone, at least not yet. Chao's stubborn, if she were to fall in love he would have to chase her down and make her love him. Tiare's too shy at the present time, maybe later for her too. Andrew might start liking Melanie back if she can get past the friendzone.

Andrew: "I must agree, but in a less dramatic way than Miss Melanie."

Annabelle: "It's true! Melanie, admit it. Your butt probably hurts too from sitting down for so long."

Melanie: "Well it does but I didn't say it out loud like you."

Annabelle: She gave her a look.

Melanie: "See what you made me do!"

Annabelle: "It's true! Melanie, admit it. Your butt probably hurts too from sitting down for so long."

Melanie: "Well it does but I didn't say it out loud like you."

Annabelle: She gave her a look.

Melanie: "See what you made me do!"

Andrew: Andrew just shook his head, trying not to laugh.

Chao: At this moment, Chao actually had less self-constraint than Andrew and laughed.

Tiare: Tiare witnessed everything, but was still very uncomfortable and shy. She was just waiting for people to start calling her crazy and a weirdo again.

Andrew: Andrew just shook his head, trying not to laugh.

Chao: At this moment, Chao actually had less self-constraint than Andrew and laughed.

Tiare: Tiare witnessed everything, but was still very uncomfortable and shy. She was just waiting for people to start calling her crazy and a weirdo again.

Melanie: "Drew, I know you're trying not to laugh. My mermaid senses sense it," she joked.

OOC: I put the cabin assignments on the first page. (They were done randomly. I might change them so there's three in each.)

Melanie: "Drew, I know you're trying not to laugh. My mermaid senses sense it," she joked.

OOC: I put the cabin assignments on the first page. (They were done randomly. I might change them so there's three in each.)

Andrew: "Your mermaid senses? What are you, Spiderman?" he smirked.

OOC: Okay

Andrew: "Your mermaid senses? What are you, Spiderman?" he smirked.

OOC: Okay

OOC: I actually changed them a little. So everyone, check them out.

Melanie: "No! Spiderman's not even a mermaid."

Annabelle: "Oh Melanie, you take everything too seriously."

Melanie: "You can shut up," she joked again.

Annabelle: "You know shut up's not in my vocabulary."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter