Calling all Dec 13th Cruisers

Crazy Momma

Mouseketeer
A friend of mine is sailing with her DD and 3 grandsons 4,2, 3months. I was checking to see who's going. She has never visited the Boards so, I thought I would get a thread going for her.

I'm sailing on the 11/29 7-night eastern with DH and DS7.

30 days to go!!

I'm doing the Disney Happy Dance

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We have a group of 12.

It is to celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary.

The actually anniversary was in August but we waited until the youngest grand child turned 3 so that she could participate in all the activities.

It will be my folks,
Sister, husband, 3 daughters (3, 5, 8)
Sister 2 daughters (5, 8)
Myself and my partner

We are on that sailing, myself and DH and DS who is ten

My husband and I will be there with our 4 kids... 3yo boy, 5yo girl, son who will turn 8 on Dec. 30 and daughter who will be 12 on Dec. 30. It's our first cruise as well!

Karen

HEY Y'ALL...

It's me Phyllis....used to be known as NATSMOM....

My computer crashed at home(new one on the way) and they
brought me a new one at work..where I am now...all my settings were gone. I could not remember my DIS passwords, etc.....and I kept asking DIS to send it to me and they never did..so I had to re-register to get back on the boards and now I'm starting all over again as a guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.....we will be on the December 13th cruise. Me, DH and
DD who will be 11 in January.....we have late seating. I know there is one other family going the same time..who frequents the boards. I can't remember her name and I don't have the sheet with me with her name on it. I'm arranging to have dinner with
them, as they have a DD same age as mine.

I know some Dec 6th cruisers have received the docs already...hopefully we will soon......

We all need to try and get together if possible.

Keep in touch....my email is NATSMOM125@aol.com

and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone..........

Phyllis
:cool:

Group of 8

myself, DH, DD3 and my little sister 17
friends, DD17 and DS12

First time cruising for all of us and we can't wait!!:D :D :D :D

Hey Berkshires, is the 12 year old boy going to the lab 10-12 or up to the 13+ program? Mike will be in the 10-12

HEY Y'ALL.....

GOT DOCS YESTERDAY.....did anyone else???????????????

DH surprised me. I had ordered my new computer..it was suppose to be delivered here to the office....it didn't show up...
I called and screamed at the computer company starting with a D..
the guy said "Oh, it was delivered today"..I said "NO IT WASN'T"..
he said "It was delivered..signed by J. Glass"....then I had to
apologize...OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSS...anyway.....when I got home
(I had to leave early...couldn't stand it any longer)...there was
this little package that I thought was the mouse with the computer...the Chief(my boss, the fire chief) had received his
mouse in a small box...looked exactly like this one.....so I looked at it and it had my old office phone # on it....I said how did D get
this phone #.....DH didn't say a word....just continued to watch
Trading Spaces.....took my kitchen knife and sliced the box open
and the docs fell out.....DH thought he was sooooooo cute at
keeping a secret....so I had to do the "screaming dance"....and
we spent the next hour looking at those..instead of the new computer!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though this is our fifth cruise....I was
still so excited...................

If anyone wants to have late dinner with us....let me know....
Phyllis
Natsmom125@aol.com

We got the docs for one of our rooms yesterday... I guess the other package will come today or later this week.

So what do I do with them now?? Do we need those slips of paper about the Bahamas? St. Maarten and St. Thomas aren't considered part of the Bahamas, are they??

Karen

I was not expecting anyone to see them for weeks yet..none here..:(
The bahamas immigration form is for castaway cay. St. Thomas is a US virgian Island and St. Maarten does not require a form.

Our nephew (turned 12 in August) I'm sure he'll be in the Lab. He's outgoing and we always kid him that he could make friends with a fly.

Thats good to know at least one boy will be in the lab :)
Is this his first cruise? Mike has done DCL four times so he is an old pro at it now. Did you get your doc's yet? Some people from our sailing did (not us) I was really surprised they got them so soon!

The docs for our second room arrived today! We booked through DCL back in July. We got adjoining rooms 6100/6102. Would have loved that upgrade to a Cat 2 they offered me last week, but no way we could swing another $6800!! I could have gotten 2 more Cat. 6 rooms at our current rate for less than that!

Karen

no documents here.. I won't even be concerned until December third or so....

edited to add... I didn't think there was ANY way they would give you a comp. upgrade to the suite.. I was planning on becoming your new best friend if they did..but I doubted highly DCL would give away $6000.00 someone paid for it....DH just says over and over thank God they didn't call you......

Has anyone else received their Docs yet?????????????????

I'm curious..........

Phyllis

Ann...you are too funny...I know what you mean about being
a "best friend"...

We are "best friends" with a couple here at home. They sailed with their son, who was a cast member, a few years ago. They
had a one bedroom suite. We have talked about sailing together
sometime.

I told them to be sure and get that suite again...which I'm sure they would....and we'd book an inside cabin....and come up and live in their suite...and eat all of their food...and lay on their verandah......sounds good to me...especially today.....

Gotta run....more later....
Phyllis

We booked through Travelocity. I spoke to them yesterday and they said Disney mailed them our docs last Friday and they would be sending them out to us as soon as they arrived.

Ann, Yes, 1st cruise for our 12 year old nephew. In fact 1st cruise for ALL 8 of us and we can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter