Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep on our way to 8000.

I remember someone saying 10,000 by cruise time,

I'm not sure about that, but we might make 9000.

For those meeting at Grills on the 18th, don't forget to print off your 10% discount coupon from their website, here is a direct link where you can find the coupon: http://www.visitgrills.com/discounts.php

So far, we have 52 people on the list to meet at Grills on the 18th, anyone else interested???

Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
321-868-2226

Our group is growing!!!

Grills Meet Friday 8/18 5pm:

Andy(Verandah Man)--4
Tina(castoff)--4
Bev(mickeymom923)--3
Mark(Mark&Sandra)--7
Mary Rose(O'BWV)--6
Diane(allshookup)--4
Denise(Denise W)--3
Ed(Ct_TiggerFan)--3
Darlene(sandygirl)--3
Denise(msdisney53)--10
Karen(kap158)--5

Grills is only about a five minute drive from the Radisson. It is along the shoreline of the Port Canaveral channel where the ships sail from. Here is Grills website link: www.visitgrills.com

Is there any room to add 5 more for the dinner at Grills?? Doreen, Marty, Daniel, Elaine and me? If so please add. I was thinking of going to Downtown Disney for the afternoon but I called the Radisson and they said we could use the pool before 3pm if our room wasn't ready yet so I think that is a nice and relaxing way to begin our vacation.

I just added your group to the Grills meet Karen. Do you know if Doreen mailed out the green shirt I am supposed to make for you? I haven't received it, and I was just wondering if it has been mailed out. I sent Doreen an e-mail but I haven't heard back from her. I was just wondering if you knew anything about it.

Verandah Man said:
For those meeting at Grills on the 18th, don't forget to print off your 10% discount coupon from their website, here is a direct link where you can find the coupon: http://www.visitgrills.com/discounts.php

So far, we have 52 people on the list to meet at Grills on the 18th, anyone else interested???

Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
321-868-2226

Our group is growing!!!

Grills Meet Friday 8/18 5pm:

Andy(Verandah Man)--4
Tina(castoff)--4
Bev(mickeymom923)--3
Mark(Mark&Sandra)--7
Mary Rose(O'BWV)--6
Diane(allshookup)--4
Denise(Denise W)--3
Ed(Ct_TiggerFan)--3
Darlene(sandygirl)--3
Denise(msdisney53)--10
Karen(kap158)--5

Grills is only about a five minute drive from the Radisson. It is along the shoreline of the Port Canaveral channel where the ships sail from. Here is Grills website link: www.visitgrills.comhttp://www.visitgrills.com

Andy
We're getting large enough to have our own zip code :rotfl2:

Denise I will take 5 straws, (kap158 & Reenieny and family).

Andy- I went to print the discount coupon and all I see is a blurr? Can you help?

Doreen will mail my shirt out this week if it is not too late. Let me know. She has been very busy this week, she hasn't even had time to write on the boards. I am sure she will make up for lost time.

Can Grills handle "ALL OF US CRUISIN CASTAWAYS"??? :grouphug:

kap158 said:
Denise I will take 5 straws, (kap158 & Reenieny and family).

Andy- I went to print the discount coupon and all I see is a blurr? Can you help?

Doreen will mail my shirt out this week if it is not too late. Let me know. She has been very busy this week, she hasn't even had time to write on the boards. I am sure she will make up for lost time.

Can Grills handle "ALL OF US CRUISIN CASTAWAYS"??? :grouphug:

Karen and anyone else that might be interested,

Let's try it this way, see if you can print off the coupon from here:

GrillsCOUPON.jpg

If Doreen can get the shirt out this week, that will be fine. I'd like to have all shirts and magnets finished by the beginning of August.

Ct_TiggerFan said:
Andy
We're getting large enough to have our own zip code :rotfl2:

I know Ed, there are some towns we less people, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

Karen, I was also told when I called Grills the other day that there is no limit to the size group we can have, but there is a chance that we might not all be able to be seated together.

Just got an email from David of Chacchoben ruins tour, they can pick us up too at the pier! That saves alot of confusion on our part trying to find a taxi and get to Mahahual.
Susan

I guess we just takeover the restaurant!!! pirate: I looked over the menu and everything looked good enoough to eat! :goodvibes

kap158 said:
I guess we just takeover the restaurant!!! pirate: I looked over the menu and everything looked good enoough to eat! :goodvibes

In May, I had a grilled tuna sandwich, and even though my throat was sore, the tuna just melted in my mouth, it was that good and tender!!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!!

Wow 5 Weeks to go!!!!!!

Wow 51 people for dinner!!!

I wonder altogether how many people we are?

ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE, ANYWHERE, MORE EXCITED THAN ALL OF US???

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Mary Rose

mickeymom923 said:
I am so excited. :banana: 5 weeks from today - Radisson here we come. :dancer: :drinking1 party: :jumping2:

Yea!

Bev :sunny:

Its getting closer. 4 weeks from today I will be finishing packing and loading the car.:car: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

I agree with all of you, the excitement just keeps "snowballing".

It has been 22 months since I made the reservation and a little over a year that I have been keeping this secret.

It is killin' me, this kind of secret is too big to keep to myself but I got to hold on for 5 more weeks.

Thank God I have been able to share on this forum.

Jeff

:wave: Happy Saturday Morning Cruisin' Castaway Cruisers,

Just think, in five more Saturday's it will be our turn to board the Magic. I asked Angelina last night, "Are you getting excited about getting back on the Magic so soon?" She didn't even have to say one word, she was just beaming from ear to ear, with the biggest smile on her face. I wish I had my camera ready to get a photo of her.

WOW, I guess everyone is sleeping in this morning, kind of quiet around here!!! Of course my DW and DD are still fast asleep themselves, LOL!!! :lmao:

Sometimes I hate being a morning person!!! :rotfl2:

Verandah Man said:
WOW, I guess everyone is sleeping in this morning, kind of quiet around here!!! Of course my DW and DD are still fast asleep themselves, LOL!!! :lmao:

Sometimes I hate being a morning person!!! :rotfl2:

Hi I always read your good posts,

Its afternoon here now and the mornings are good to post on the Dis site usually very fast at this time.

Like your five weeks post, I am coming to Florida in 4 weeks now!!

Read so much about you, would like ot see the VERANDAH MAN on the cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter