Calling All 11/11/06 "Double Scoopers" on the Magic's Special Western Cruise

Somebody out there must me going...right? Amagine the whole ship to ourselves. Service will definately be "Excellant"

Sneaking in from other thread....

We're going, we're going!!! Paid the deposit yesterday. :) This will be our first time on a Disney cruise and I can't wait! We reserved a cat 6, mil/fil will have a cat 6 also and sil/bil/dn will have a cat 11. I'm so excited!:Pinkbounc

We are going with ( I am terrible with these codes) DS, DIL and DGD as wel as Sister, BIL, Brother and son, neice and husband and other neuce. We are in Cat 7 on deck 6 and Brother is in Cat11 (across the hall) I thought we were in cat 6, as that has been what we were in the last two cruises. The cbins we wanted were not available so we choose cabins down the hall a little and I guess it changed the cat. Non the less we are excited just the same.

Glad to see someone elses is going! Was concerned we would have the whole ship to ourselves. HA HA KNowing Disney we might get put to work. It is a very clean ship and they are ALWAYS cleaning, scraping and painting. It is unbelievable. Castawa Cay is the same. I have never been disappointed with the cleanliness of Disney. Nice to know they are consistant with their standards.

We're on deck six too. :) Any suggestions for a first time Disney cruise? Do you remember how much softdrinks cost? I was surprised to find out non-meal ones weren't included.

The soft drinks are free! Disney changed that earlier this year. They have a hole selection of fountain soft drinks (coke I believe) as well as fountain juices and coffee ,tea and hot chocolate on deck 9 around the clock. As far as advice, I do not know where to begin. I can tell you that it will be great. Ask me anything and I will give you from my perspective and expeience. Look forward to hearing from you.

I can also tell you not to pack to much. I scaled down this time and still brought back clothes I did not wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter