Call out for all DISers, Sept.9th at POR!!

Yeah, I'm hear. Working overtime and dealing with a lot of stuff with DH. You need to get on over to my PTR if you want to know what I've been doing!!:rolleyes:

Hey there Doxie!

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I love all my friends but my favorite ones are the ones I can talk Disney with. My friend, who is coming on this trip, has never been to DW either. It is so much fun showing someone like that around. Your friend will have the perfect tour guide. Much better experience than walking around all bedazzled and confused as I was when I first started going. The only thing that kept me coming was the fact I could park the car and not get back in for the entire length of the trip. :laughing:

SG/see you soon! Real soon! Why? Cause I like you!!:lovestruc

Hi all! Thanks for the link here Lazydoxy66. I will be at POR 6-14th (last minute trip, yay!). Like some others on this thread I'm going to MNSSHP on the 9th so I will try to make it around 4pm (but may leave early). I will pre-warn though that as I am travelling solo this year I may or may not be wearing a tiara to MNSSHP as I have no-one with me who would be embarassed - in which case I should be very easy to spot!

I thought I had RSVPd for this but I don't think I did. Whoops!;)

Maybe I said I'd be there on the "who's going September 2008??":confused3

Anyway, I'll be there at POR on the 9th!!! I will be there at 4:00 sharp (probably will be hanging around before that...) since we have Biergarten ADRs at 5:30. We'll have a car, so we'll come over early from the BW and then drive back around 4:30 to get over into Epcot by 5:15.

Sorry it will be quick, but I am very excited! My DISsis is coming too: She is smiller and our mom, rmiller will be there too. (you can tell we were very creative with our DIS names! :lmao: ) I'm leaving the kiddies with DH.

I am 30, blonde, and will be wearing my lovely lime green baggalinni with LGMHs of course. I don't think you'll miss us!:cutie:

I have to start my packing--my parents are driving down so I am sending my luggage with them by Labor Day. Yikes! :eek: I don't even have a list started. :rolleyes1

Hooray!!!! My Dh and I should be back before you get there. I'm sure we'll already be at the pool. I can't wait to meet all of you!!!:goodvibes

Hi all! Thanks for the link here Lazydoxy66. I will be at POR 6-14th (last minute trip, yay!). Like some others on this thread I'm going to MNSSHP on the 9th so I will try to make it around 4pm (but may leave early). I will pre-warn though that as I am travelling solo this year I may or may not be wearing a tiara to MNSSHP as I have no-one with me who would be embarassed - in which case I should be very easy to spot!

You wear that tiara proudly girl !! we will be heading out to MNSSHP that evening too :yay: but first we have ADR's at Kona.. Have a car if anyone needs a ride and wants to catch the monorail from Poly instead of the bus from POR

I'm just passing through to say Hi! 15 days and some odd hours to go!!! I had a dream last night that I got to POR and I had no paperwork so they wouldn't let me check-in! I was horrified! However, I have this dream always right before we go on a trip so I know we are getting close. I'm feeling happy and sad at the same time. I want it to be here but I don't want it to be over!

12 days, 12 days.....wooooo hoooooo 12 days.....1 full week of work, then a short week of work (3 days) then off to the world!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hooray!!!! My Dh and I should be back before you get there. I'm sure we'll already be at the pool. I can't wait to meet all of you!!!:goodvibes

Well, we're planning to drive over to OKW before the meet to check it out. We have never been over to that resort (it is the only one we have never visited) so my mom, sis & I will check it out & then drive over to POR to come to the DISmeet. We hope to be there by 3:30 to see the grounds & cruise the shop and stuff. Maybe we'll see POFQ too... :rolleyes1

So, we'll be there ready to DIS at 4:00. :banana:

My project for tonight is to make my LGMH tags for my Baggallini & Strollers. There are like 30 LGMHs on my coffee table.
My DH looked at all the MHs and said, "Don't tell me. I don't want to know.":sad2:

ANYWAY, can't wait!!!!!!!! :banana:

My project for tonight is to make my LGMH tags for my Baggallini & Strollers. There are like 30 LGMHs on my coffee table.
My DH looked at all the MHs and said, "Don't tell me. I don't want to know.":sad2:

ANYWAY, can't wait!!!!!!!! :banana:

Some people just have no sense of Disney magic :rotfl2:

Hope to see you there :)

12 days, 12 days.....wooooo hoooooo 12 days.....1 full week of work, then a short week of work (3 days) then off to the world!!!!!!

Woohoo! I am in my final week of work too! Just three more day shifts and eight mores shows to get through. Beauty of it is, for the last four shows I'm on the bar, which means I finish early! Woohoo!!!! Just what you need when you're trying desperately to get ready for the world!

hmillerbarilla, when my daughter came by to pick up her son she saw my LGM and said the same thing. They just do not get it. Makes more room for us!

BTW, my grandson gets it! :love:

Slightly Goofy

10 more days for me :banana: one week and 1 day of work before we are off to Vero Beach for a few days then on to POR to see you nice folks:grouphug:

Kelli, you are limiting yourself if you only plan to see the nice folks. Are you not going to see me too?:confused3 :rotfl:

SG

Kelli, you are limiting yourself if you only plan to see the nice folks. Are you not going to see me too?:confused3 :rotfl:

SG

Ahhhhhhhhhh LindaLoo...:hug: It's just a given that I'm gonna see you and your cream corn :goodvibes

I have my can of corn ready to go but it is not creamed. I forgot that detail. :confused3

SG

SG

:offtopic:
I was looking at Mama Melrose pics and I think they were yours, I'm not going there this year but my sister is. I'll be at Sci Fi. :headache: How is it? She is excited... she will be at the DISmeet too. her name is Smiller.

Anyway, what is up with the creamed corn? :confused3 I'm nervous.:eek: Before I meet you all I'd like to know about the corn.:laughing:

My LGMHs are flattening out nicely in my Shakespere book from College. I will be ready to do the "project" later this week I think. I need to get some string. Last year I ended up tying them to everything with dental floss since I was too lazy to go to the store to get string. One year later... still no string. :rotfl:

Can you believe we're there in just a week & a half!!!!!!!!!!!!! party: I can't beleive it! I've been planning this trip since before my last trip. Now with the BB offer being confirmed for next year I've already done all my figuring for NEXT year. ;)

hmillerbarilla, I hope I get to meet your sister. I like the name for sure, for sure! I will be there long enough that I should get to meet you at some point too, no matter how hard you try to hide from me and my BIG can of corn! :rotfl:

Actually, it was just from an old thread years ago about seeing a family walk around eating from an opened can of creamed corn. It all had to do with whether you were allowed to bring food into the parks, I think. Just an inside joke, sort of like drinking the water from IASW. :laughing:

All reports and my experiences at Sci Fi say to stick with the basics, hamb and shakes, and you should survive nicely.

I am afraid that I am not going to be able to finish my LGM's at all. Oh, the 'slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"! I hope to get worn out from all this work so that I can 'knit up the raveled sleeve of care'. Care to guess my college major? :lmao:

I come to praise DW not to bury it. :dance3:

Slightly Goofy

Last year I ended up tying them to everything with dental floss since I was too lazy to go to the store to get string.
- Hmill

Was it at least minty fresh string???:lmao:

SG - I'll bring a big honkin' can of baked beans! pirate:

hmillerbarilla, I hope I get to meet your sister. I like the name for sure, for sure! I will be there long enough that I should get to meet you at some point too, no matter how hard you try to hide from me and my BIG can of corn! :rotfl:

Actually, it was just from an old thread years ago about seeing a family walk around eating from an opened can of creamed corn. It all had to do with whether you were allowed to bring food into the parks, I think. Just an inside joke, sort of like drinking the water from IASW. :laughing:

All reports and my experiences at Sci Fi say to stick with the basics, hamb and shakes, and you should survive nicely.

I am afraid that I am not going to be able to finish my LGM's at all. Oh, the 'slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"! I hope to get worn out from all this work so that I can 'knit up the raveled sleeve of care'. Care to guess my college major? :lmao:

I come to praise DW not to bury it. :dance3:

Slightly Goofy
people were eating canned corn out of the can? wait, creamed canned corn? and they were sharing the can? that's WEIRD!:scared:

can you imagine... "hey mom, did you bring any snacks today?" :confused3
"sure dear, here is some corn. in the can." :stir:

Yes, we'll be there right at the start of the meet. The sister too. And mom. We're leaving my kiddies with my DH and our Dad. I would love to be a fly on the wall with that--I can't imagine the two of them with 2 toddlers... well.. it's my vacation too!:laughing:

If I'm sharing a can of something with everyone it will be BEER!:drinking1

- Hmill

Was it at least minty fresh string???:lmao:

SG - I'll bring a big honkin' can of baked beans! pirate:

I still can't beleive I used dental floss. I didn't make it to the store today for any string. I really have to get some string. I need to send this thread to my DISsis. Then you all can get to know her. I'm the crafty one so I'll be making her LGMHs for her too. ::yes::

Actually, I wouldn't call myself crafty. I just taped the heads together with double sided tape. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter