Call out for all DISers, Sept.9th at POR!!

lazydoxy66

Live, love, and laugh!
Hi everybody!

There will be a DISmeet at POR on Tuesday, September 9th from 4:00 PM to 6:00PM. We are assembling at
Ol' Man Island around the pool and bar.
Everyone is welcome. Come and see who you've been chatting with, take some pics and swap stories and info.

Hope to see you there!!!!

I'd love to be there but we leave on the 9th to go home.

Every Magical vacation has to come to an end sometime... :sad1:

I should be there as it stands right now I have rest and relaxtion time set aside at POFQ during that time frame therefore I should be able to stroll on over to POR :)

We can make it!!!! We have an ADR at 7:00pm at Raglan Road on Tues.....should work out good!!!!

Maybe next time we'll be there at the right time. We always seem to miss the meetings by a day or two on either end!

I'd love to be there but we leave on the 9th to go home.

Every Magical vacation has to come to an end sometime... :sad1:

Maybe next time. I will take plenty of pics and post them in my TR when we get back!!

I should be there as it stands right now I have rest and relaxtion time set aside at POFQ during that time frame therefore I should be able to stroll on over to POR :)

Awesome! I can't wait to see ya'!!

We can make it!!!! We have an ADR at 7:00pm at Raglan Road on Tues.....should work out good!!!!

You better be there. You're my partner in crime!!!pirate:

:banana: We are trying to make it. Going to try to change a APR this morning.

If it doesn't work out with the ADR, PM me and maybe we can meet up somewhere else.:thumbsup2

Maybe next time we'll be there at the right time. We always seem to miss the meetings by a day or two on either end!

I know how you feel. There is a meet in Indianapolis the weekend before we leave - I have to work that weekend.:headache: That would have been great. There is another meet at WDW, I forget where, on the 13th. We leave early AM on that day. I'm sorry you won't be able to join us. As I said in the earlier post, I'll take plenty of pics. I'll PM you when I get my TR going.:goodvibes

Yes got ADR changed so this will work. And Im sorry I should have mentioned this is the second party going with corkery. I'm still to new to this site to pm But am slowly getting there :)

Glad you got on Goofy! As she said, we(her) got things changed and very happy to say we will be there!:goodvibes

The ADR's you got are great. Thank you for doing all the leg work on this. Have you found this to be fun? I have. It gives me something to fill what should be my time. Blaine always says that I need something, but doesn't get this!( I don't make money with this) It is just fun stuff for me!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO we just added a day to our trip.....We orig. were going to arrive lat Sat. (6th) afternoon.....I found a cheap flight for Friday night at 5:30! We will land around 9:00pm...I booked an extra night at POR (not free din. promo) with the room only discount from this site!!!!! Saved about $75 using the code!!!! WE CANT WAIT!!!

1greatmouse happy for you. but this means you have to get things ready for us. :lmao: just kidding. enjoy your extra day

Yes got ADR changed so this will work. And Im sorry I should have mentioned this is the second party going with corkery. I'm still to new to this site to pm But am slowly getting there :)

Got it now.:thumbsup2

The ADR's you got are great. Thank you for doing all the leg work on this. Have you found this to be fun? I have. It gives me something to fill what should be my time. Blaine always says that I need something, but doesn't get this!( I don't make money with this) It is just fun stuff for me!!!

Yeah, it's been fun. DH is missin' me a bit. He knows I'm having fun.

WOOOOO HOOOOO we just added a day to our trip.....We orig. were going to arrive lat Sat. (6th) afternoon.....I found a cheap flight for Friday night at 5:30! We will land around 9:00pm...I booked an extra night at POR (not free din. promo) with the room only discount from this site!!!!! Saved about $75 using the code!!!! WE CANT WAIT!!!

I know I already told you but ALLRIGHT!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

1greatmouse happy for you. but this means you have to get things ready for us. :lmao: just kidding. enjoy your extra day

:rolleyes1
Good one!

I am not positive but I think I will be there and bringing a motely crew with me. Never fear, I am the designated driver and they all quake with fear of me so they should behave. Me, I am not so sure of.:lmao:

Slightly Goofy

I am not positive but I think I will be there and bringing a motely crew with me. Never fear, I am the designated driver and they all quake with fear of me so they should behave. Me, I am not so sure of.:lmao:

Slightly Goofy

Hello, Slightly Goofy!

Where have you been?!! How have you been? I hope you do make it on over. We'd be thrilled to meet you and the motely crew.:stitch2:

Hey there Doxie, you!:lmao:

I just checked my schedule and I got the day wrong. My gang and I will be at POR on the 10th at Scat Cats @9.

I have an ADR at H&V @6:30 on the 9th.

Any chance of any of you being around on the 10th?princess:

SG

Ok I feel funning doing this. I started doing searches on those who might make it on the 9th and reading some of your post. Feel like I'm stalking you but really just trying to get to know some of you. Hope this doesn't offen anyone.

Ok I feel funning doing this. I started doing searches on those who might make it on the 9th and reading some of your post. Feel like I'm stalking you but really just trying to get to know some of you. Hope this doesn't offen anyone.

I'm not scared at all......stalk away.....I have a PTR going......starts out
"Uncle John Says"....not on topic a whole bunch....but I have fun here!!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!

The meet n greets are fun....I know some people are nervous about doing it....We did one on our cruise.....met a whole bunch of people on a cruise site just like this one....they have a roll call for your cruise.....we all talked for approx. 6 months before the cruise.....it was cool to meet and finally see the people we have been chatting with.....

It will be fun......

wheresmygoofy, I have often done that when I meet someone new and want to know more about them. If people post on a public forum they are not hiding anything and it is a great way to get to know them a bit and they might just be doing the same to you. :thumbsup2 It is neat to meet new folks and when you know a bit about them you have more to talk about.

BTW, here I am = === Slightly Goofy:rotfl:

:eek: Is that what stalking is!!?? Oh my, I'm guilty too!!! -----Just teasing!

Just click my username and send me a private message any time if you want to ask me anything. Even if it is not about the DIS.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter