Cal Resident 2 fer 1 Tickets Question

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
My honey and I are thinking of going to DCA next weekend for a little while. These tickets are by far the best deal, but he doesnt want to go to Disneyland just DCA. So I am wondering if on another day I would be able to use my Disneyland day and on another day use his? Is there some way they mark the tickets with the person that used it for the first day?

Not trying to be dishonest, just trying to get the best value.

Thanks!

My experience is that they don't check and the tickets aren't marked. I forgot to sign our tickets until after we went to DL. I signed them before we entered DCA, but there's no way I signed the correct name to the original ticket holder. I'm pretty sure they are firm on the dates, but I've never tested the theory ;) Have fun!

Do they check your ID when you enter the park and use these tickets?

We bought our 2Fer's from a company's HR department. Local Vons/Pavilions grocery stores sell them. They might be available online also. They may ask for proof of zipcode (local areas only) so be prepared. To answer the next question, no, I don't know what proof is needed. I'm guessing a driver's license or utility bill.

That should work. When we lived out of the area, we had family buy tickets for us and we all went together. Now we are local so it isn't an issue. I've used the 2Fer special for the last 4 or 5 years and never had my residency questioned. Maybe we have a southern california look :rotfl: Be sure you check the dates. The 2Fer's expire sometime in April, but I'm not sure of the day.

Went on Sunday with out-of-towners. I showed my driver's license and they paid with their own credit card.

Thanks all for the reply. I think I will try it. The tickets are available at Vons grocery stores and are $59. I can get mine at my school (Cal Poly Pomona) for $51. That $25.50 a day which is GREAT! So I think I will try it, if it doesnt work, no big deal, I will just have to go again on that ticket!

They are only valid until April 28, 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter