cabanas at HRH

lynn kelley

Florida Lover
Could someone fill me in on cabana rental at HRH. What exactly do you get for a rental? My sister and I are going to spend a whole day at the pool (weather permitting) and I've seen several people mention these. Also how far in advance should you reserve them? Thanks so much....first trip March 23rd!!

We rented a cabana this past monday. It cost $35.00 for a 1/2 day, 8 am to 3 pm. It comes with a cooler with soda in it and a fruit basket. There is a fan inside and a tv.

We felt quite cool hanging out there.

Patty

so are these all around the pool area? how many chairs are included and do ya getta pick your soda?

They're set back a bit from the pool. I don't remember specifying sodas, but I was happy with what they provided.

We had cabana #10, it had a table and 4 chairs , there were 2 lounge chairs set up outside the cabana, it came with oversized beach towels, I think the fridge came with 2 cokes, 2 diet cokes, 2 sprites and 4 waters.

There was also a reserved sign with our name on it.

Patty

Thans for the info, I just got off the phone and reserved Cabana #10 for next Wednesday, I think $35 is very reasonable and with a 3 yr old, this is a great thing to have, how wonderful to have this forum, I wouldn't have know about this if it wasn't for you, thank you so much!

I found out all this info on these board, thank you to all that takes the time out to post. It really helps when planning your vacation. My DD is 8, when she got tired she went into the cabana and took a nap. I liked #10 because it was near the Beach Club, (restrooms).

Patty

I forgot to ask this when I reserved it, does this cabana have a door or is open in the front. Wondering if this is where I can get changed into Bathing Suit? Cool to know that it's by the Bathrooms, Thanks again!!

Thought I'd post a pic of the Hard Rock's pool to give an idea of the cabanas and how they look ...
hardrock05.jpg

Great Pix Robin!

The cabana's do have canvas sides that you can open and close. We used them to change in.

Patty

AWSOME PICTURE ROBIN!!!! THE POOL LOOKS HUGE!!!
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO AVOID CROWDS?

THANKS

Even though there are a lot of people at the pool, we never had a problem getting lounge chairs not matter when we went. It covers a very large area.

Do they have a pool bar? How far in advance do you think reservations should be made? do they really have tv's in there?

Yes, there are tv's in the cabanas. There is a pool bar, the Beach Club, they also have a food menu, burgers, pizza, salads, etc. We didnt have advance ressies, we called that am and it was available. Well worth the $35.00

Patty

If 8am to 3pm is a half day rental. Is there rentals available starting at 3pm? If the weather is nice, I think it would great to order snack and spend the evening by the pool. And the kids could enjoy plenty of pool time.

Dad of 3

I am not sure but the pool is open til 10 pm so i am guessing that the 2nd 1/2 day would be 3 to 10??? i could be wrong.

Patty

I thought I read somewhwere that they actually show movies at night in the pool area. Anybody got any info on that?

We'll be there up to the Thursday after Easter. Our flight is in the pm, and we won't be leaving the HRH until 4:00. Wonder if they'll let us rent one since we'll be checking out that day, but hanging at the pool until we leave. For $35.00 it sounds like a relaxing last day for our vacation. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter