Cabana Bay is a very lonely place today

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
I apologise in advance for the sadness within this post but I just wanted to reach out to my friends on the DIS.
On Thursday morning on the third day of our holiday, we had to call 911 to my husband here at Cabana Bay as he was struggling for breath

Paramedics gave him oxygen and said it was an asthma attack and took him to hospital my daughter and I followed in a taxi as they would only let one in the ambulance. Within half an hour or so of getting there, my darling Phil died of a suspected heart attack. We are now still at cabana bay waiting for the attorney's office to say we can go home. Although we have been to Orlando many times it is suddenly a very scary and lonely place.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how scared and overwhelmed you must feel. Please take care.

So sorry for your loss! I can't imagine what you are going through, but my heart goes out to you. I hope the staff is being supportive and everything goes smoothly for you to get home.

i am so sorry for your loss...i can't begin to imagine going through something like that all alone in a strange place....
you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers...
i hope that you are able to get home to the comfort of your family soon..

Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss X
I cannot imagine how you are feeling.... Your family are in my thoughts and prayers X X X X

My thoughts are with you and your daughter at this sad time. Look after each other. xx

My deepest condolences, what a bad situation, your words touch me in many ways, wishing you and your daughter the best, may his soul rest in peace, and our thoughts are with you

I'm so very sad for you both, I can't I can't imagine your agony at losing your loved one so far from home. My thoughts & prayers are with you. I hope you are been supported. Don't apologise for reaching out to us, post as much as you wish and I sincerely hope we can help a little. Love to you and your daughter.

This is very very sad. Such a sudden tragic loss, deepest condolences.:rose: Prayers and thoughts of sympathy are with you and your family during this most difficult time. I wish you all the support from your family and friends.:grouphug:

Oh Sue this is so sad to read. I hope you are being taken care of and manage to get home to familiar territory soon. Take care x :sad1::grouphug:

Pigby, I am so very sorry. :hug: Please know you and your daughter are in my prayers. Safe travels back home.

So sorry to hear your sad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter at such a difficult time. I can't even begin to imagine how much more difficult it must be so far away from home. Take care.

Mrs TT

So sorry for your loss xx

I hope the staff are looking out for you and that you are able to get home soon.

Claire

Firstly let me say how absolutely devastated I am for you. This is beyond a nightmare.
I'm out here right now but leaving tomorrow to fly home so I can't be much practical help as I've just handed the car back, but I don't have any plans this evening or tomorrow morning before my flight so if you just want to meet up as a shoulder to cry on I'd happily offer my support. I'm a widow too albeit of ten years ago and not in such a shocking way, but I do have a little idea of what you are going through. I'll keep checking this thread just in case this is something that you would like to do, but it goes without saying that don't worry if not.
Just take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter