Buzz Cup Pin Gift Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game I just can't figure out - it's a hand-eye coordination thing I think.
I'd be glad to give any Everest codes in exchange!

I could use 2 -- for me and my daughter :). I can also gift everest pins if anyone needs :).

Add me please. For some reason I can never get the conformation e-mail from joining disney. Weird.

I need 2, 1 for me and 1 for my brother.

Thanks MicMin! We (me & CyanSparkleGirl) gave thanks in the Thanks for Good Deeds... forum, but we wanted to let everyone know that we did receive our codes -- can't wait to use them!

:worship: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :grouphug: party: :thanks: :thanks: :disrocks: :goofy:

neonibbles said:
I would love one of these too. Although I don't even know what game it is you are all talking about. Could someone inform me...

Thank you sooooo much. I am sorry for not saying that sooner. I have had a real long day! But again, thanks! You so totally rock! :disrocks:

I gifted codes to Beauy&TheBeast, arielfn93, iamrainbow, awesomehauntedboy5, Cenafan10, HollyJoy, bopper and robynbird.

Please check your PMs for the code.

To those gifted if you already received a code please forward it so someone else on the list.

Hi thanks for the pin i was gifted awhile ago by a friend in VMK. I have forwarded the to i have gotten. Sorry Spongeblair i just forwarded a pin to ya.

threeboysmom said:
Hey could ya gift me a pin please? I can't seem to get the game to work on my computer :(

PS: OOPS!! Forgot to log off!! This is DarthJordan's post!!! :rotfl2:

LOL! OK, now I get it! My son, DarthJordan, posted on my account asking for Buzz Cup codes!! I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I had 3 private messages gifting me with these codes!!! I've been shaking my head and trying to figure out WHY! LOL! The mystery has been solved! Thanks to all of you who sent the codes. My boys and I are very grateful! :hug:

could i have 1.. when i beat it.. the window like doesnt work.. and so i get no code

VMK name is DarthChaser

Can I please be pmed a code or two? I have been able to doownload it, got all 5 medals multiple times, defeated zurg, and all on the same game andd still haven't been able to get a code.

Anybody willing to help me out?

I PMed Mousefan a code already.

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
ok, i wanted to make a thread so that the people that can not play can have a pin too! i was really happy with the generous people giving me Everest Rooms/Pins. And i hope to get the chairs soon! well please post if you need one and i hope to get some people to start gifting them! -- i will try to get some but for some reaosn it will not give me codes... Well post if you want one or PM. (Plz List Below Your VMK Title And Dis Title And How Many You Think You Want/Need)

IMPORTANT: after you get your code try it and then plz confirm with me that it worked ;)
P.S. -- People that have been gifted will be taken off the list so it look more clean ;) and sorry for me not upating in a while been very busy.

Pin Gifters:

-KrazyLuke
-aprncess
-DementedRiku
-Iris
-MaliaMichelle
-NotAZoo (find in vmk)
-MicMin
-kingsfoil

Waiting List:

People In Orange Are Being Gifted By Kingsfoil. (if already gifted forward code to somebody else on list._

-SpaceCommander
-pgsmfan1
-mom2cookies
-lunareve
-Lilley
-PopStar
-mherb

People In Blue Are Being Gifted By Me. If You Have Already Been Gifted Please Forward Code To Somebody Else On The List

-horseprincess
-nataliejayne11
-raccyn
-arwen
-dogmster
-piratedragon
-mousefan

-chickysmom
-hncg57c
-purplehusky
-ibgrumpy
-aensming
-VanJoshing
-GuestRiku (2)
-prettybabe

I have been tied up waiting for the juding on my everest ride, I can gift these people from there while im waiting. If any one can spare a few minutes to ride it, I would appreciate it. I will play more buzz later tonight.

So:
-SpaceCommander
-pgsmfan1
-mom2cookies
-lunareve
-Lilley
-PopStar
-mherb

Your gifts will be arriving shortly.

hi. I am so excited to see my name on the list but I don't know how to find you! lol. Thank you so very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter