Buzz Cup Pin Gift Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MicMin!!!! Woot! I am going to keep trying to win (I read the trick is to beat Zurg, so I have a chance) and if I do, I will pass it along to someone here!

Thanks again! Love the pin!

ok have played this game at least five times, keeps telling me congratulations you have done a great job ...etc........but nothing in codes anyone know what i am doing wrong??? just want one for my collection is that too much to ask from that game .....

Please add me to the "game challenged, need a friend to gift me a pin" list......thanks DIS family!!

mousefan said:
ok have played this game at least five times, keeps telling me congratulations you have done a great job ...etc........but nothing in codes anyone know what i am doing wrong??? just want one for my collection is that too much to ask from that game .....

ok after you deafeat zurg at the end of the game it shows the credits and then where it shows you your scores and other players scores you look at the top and it should say Congratz click here for a virtaul prize -- something on the lines of that. then a screen will come up with your code ;)

ok I give , tried your suggestion and got no where so giving up on this one these games and I dont agree.......have fun....

i would like one please, i know i don't really deserve it though.. but thanks for giving them out

I would love one of these too. Although I don't even know what game it is you are all talking about. Could someone inform me...

I keep trying with no luck :confused3, last couple times I checked they promised a mac version!
So if any of you gifting pixies would add me to the list I'd be so happy!
:thumbsup2 :tink:

I usually dont ask, but I'd need 2 buzz cup pins. My computer has the game downloaded, bu it wont let me in it.

Much appreciated

~Renpener

Woot! I was gifted! That was so fast my head is still spinning! Thank you so much!

I took care of the last three on the waiting list. And someone somewhere in the middle. I had four stored on note pad.

neonibbles
Tigerkiet
Renpener

Renpener i will get you the other one you asked for next time i play.
Defeating the Evil Zurg is easy compared to getting to the prize page lol.
After I click the blue link. The prize page locks up something awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter