Buzz Cup Pin Gift Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit - I got the code and a big thank you. That was so fast!!!

I am having troulbe getting it to run on my PC. It keeps rebooting my computer each time I play before I get to the end of the game.

Kingsfoil said:
I have been tied up waiting for the juding on my everest ride, I can gift these people from there while im waiting. If any one can spare a few minutes to ride it, I would appreciate it. I will play more buzz later tonight.

So:
-SpaceCommander
-pgsmfan1
-mom2cookies
-lunareve
-Lilley
-PopStar
-mherb
-cooly12345678919654

Your gifts will be arriving shortly.

add me! so:

So:
-SpaceCommander
-pgsmfan1
-mom2cookies
-lunareve
-Lilley
-PopStar
-mherb
-cooly12345678919654

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
ok, i wanted to make a thread so that the people that can not play can have a pin too!

I would love to have a buzz pin or two.

Since I can't part at all, I haven't even read the thread on how to play, because I broke my heart and my checkbook on upgrading the computer to get it to play the Yeti game and it just never did play. :badpc:

Hi to all you wonderful gifters! Just wanted to let you know that I don't need the code anymore. I've won it on my own. Thanks for everything.

For some reason, I can't get the game to download :badpc: Bad pc! Bad pc!
So I'd like a pin if it's no trouble for a gifter!

I posted about this somewhere else...it took me forever to download the buzz game and get it to finally work, and I got so motion sick from one game that I erased the game from my computer after that. It was so bad (I feel so dumb, but it actually makes me nauseus) :sick: Could someone please gift me a pin? I'd even be willing to trade a pin from Everest, which I can play without getting sick. ;)

Where are we with this list....I have no idea who needs one anymore....

It looks like everyone on the list has been taken care of but there are always new people coming in so I think we've resorted to PMing if someone needs a code. :)

Since everyone has been gifted....I am closing this thread.

If someone still needs a Pin they can ask for it in the what I really want thread or in their sig or their own thread.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter